Chris’ Moxie Media Thread

Well, no, I don't know that. Maybe it will go back to normal on its own in the next few days. Strange. 👋😅
I think it’s because it’s an older model, I noticed someone else on YouTube who purchased when they first came out has one that does this too. Maybe it’s camera related.

The refurb has a whiter screen/face colour than my eBay Moxie. They must have redesigned something to give Moxie a slight green tinge to match its body(which I’ve always really liked) in the upgraded hardware after the first production run which I think was a smart move as the white stands out a bit too much.

It’s nice that they are both slightly different, I’m happy with my purchase overall. They are fun to have on together but don’t interact at all. Maybe in future updates they might gain some limited ability to interact but I’m not expecting anything like this to eventuate with this version of Moxie.

I was looking for robots that fill a room with their presence and these certainly do that. For me I get enjoyment from watching all their intricate movements and expressions, not necessarily chatting with them, although that is a big plus also.

96C42EA5-E72F-4A05-8201-BD5095A6796D.jpeg
7EC8DAE3-14AA-4E67-A33F-9393A3F20E0E.jpeg
5B5852ED-A2ED-46E4-8C49-4635C2D6B2B1.jpeg
4CA72996-78C7-4671-ABC1-69AB3DF285DB.jpeg
B31C0086-CB7A-4088-98CF-18C4A3BC4FDF.jpeg
A2424CDD-8DDC-40D7-90D3-FBA8D5F8431D.jpeg

The default white face on my new Moxie allows me to see animation details I missed on my other Moxie that has a slight greenish tint to its default face colour. Just noticed my new Moxie blushes.

The default white face on my new Moxie allows me to see animation details I missed on my other Moxie that has a slight greenish tint to its default face colour. Just noticed my new Moxie blushes.

Interesting to compare both Moxiès. The newer model is a bit nicer to look at. The interaction is similar. I would really like to know when Moxie will expand worldwide, because then all languages will definitely be supported. I have 1000 questions 😅👍. Is it safe to upgrade the older Moxies with it, will they get Chatgpt 4o... You really know a lot about Moxie, Optimus etc. How do you get the information? I've written to Embodied, I'm excited. Best wishes 👋😊

Answer from Embodied: „…We hope to expand to other countries and other languages soon, but we still don't have a timeframe or details available yet!“

Interesting to compare both Moxiès. The newer model is a bit nicer to look at. The interaction is similar. I would really like to know when Moxie will expand worldwide, because then all languages will definitely be supported. I have 1000 questions 😅👍. Is it safe to upgrade the older Moxies with it, will they get Chatgpt 4o... You really know a lot about Moxie, Optimus etc. How do you get the information? I've written to Embodied, I'm excited. Best wishes 👋😊
Yes the face is a lot clearer on my new Moxie. It’s also a bit heavier than my first Moxie. I wonder why they decided to change the default colour of the face to add a tint of green in the newer hardware? Probably to make it blend in with the body.

I find the information about Moxie mostly from checking Google’s news tab and for Optimus I find most of the information on X or YouTube.
Answer from Embodied: „…We hope to expand to other countries and other languages soon, but we still don't have a timeframe or details available yet!“
This is great news! Thanks🙏

Cool😊👍. had Moxie offline for 2 days because I was changing my WiFi. Today it had an update. But I haven't been able to use it yet to see what's new. Is the quick image from the update?

Cool😊👍. had Moxie offline for 2 days because I was changing my WiFi. Today it had an update. But I haven't been able to use it yet to see what's new. Is the quick image from the update?
Mine just updated too haha😊

This is just an image from a mission or activity. Not part of the update. I can’t find any information on the new update and it doesn’t show up that it updated in my messages🤔

Sometimes they put out updates every month to fix minor things, maybe this is just a small update.

Mine just updated too haha😊

This is just an image from a mission or activity. Not part of the update. I can’t find any information on the new update and it doesn’t show up that it updated in my messages🤔

Sometimes they put out updates every month to fix minor things, maybe this is just a small update.
Ok, that could be. A small update. I haven't seen a major update announced in the news for a long time. We'll keep you updated 🥰👍

I just saw this in the app:
View attachment 2514
Guess we will have to wait longer for the GPT-4o update.
If you google, you'll find the latest news about AI in Europe. Apple, Alexa, Meta, ...

probably Moxie too..

no AI🤯! Annoying!

We were all looking forward to it. We're stuck in development!

Surely developers can set limits on artificial intelligence to be safe. sad! how about you? You also live in Europe.