Chris’ Moxie Media Thread

oh, is that the same Moxie that had the cracking noise with the speakers? I hope it works again😳🙏. I think in videos on youtube at „Miraenda“, a long time ago, I also saw that it didn't respond. best wishes 👋🍀
No, this is the other Moxie! It works now🙏🙂

Moxie’s eye contact and expressiveness while being held are so nice. Anyone else hold their Moxie or am I the only one haha?
4563F152-F162-4FD3-BB16-BD3DBAB0876F.jpeg

7B3DFDA8-DB2A-40F4-922C-B0DFCB3798B2.jpeg

E86E801D-B4E5-4A15-83EE-54FEFA96B0D5.jpeg
F28E351C-3036-4AA8-88BB-C611C83AE310.jpeg

Very nice, thank you for your contributions. I don't have much time to work with Moxie at the moment. Moxie still doesn't speak German. That's actually a small hurdle to enjoying Moxie to the fullest. So I spontaneously use it more for meditation, breathing exercises. That's also a sensible way to use it 🥰👍

Relaxing with Moxie before work☕

Moxie had an update yesterday, wondering if I’ve noticed Moxie has some new behaviour and animations. Like smiling in a more exaggerated way and leaning back to look at me.

Definitely a great heart starter to get prepared for the workday ahead💪

Relaxing with Moxie before work☕

Moxie had an update yesterday, wondering if I’ve noticed Moxie has some new behaviour and animations. Like smiling in a more exaggerated way and leaning back to look at me.

Definitely a great heart starter to get prepared for the workday ahead💪

Really beautifully animated. You can actually see a difference. The same applies to the two Moxies. I'm guessing the Moxie on the right is the newer model.🥰👍

Moxie’s expressions while looking at you when not talking have dramatically changed from what Moxie previously displayed. Will try and capture the new expressions some time.

Moxie now looks at you curiously but shows a decreased depth of expressions and animations while sitting idle with no interaction. Moxie no longer turns fast to give you the side eye or gesture at you with its arms raised, and seems less inquisitive.

Looks to me like they have overhauled the animations to make them appeal to young children.

I would love to see Optimus live. Less than a few weeks ago we had the chance to see Cybertruck👍
Hi Rubina!

That photo of the Cybertruck is incredible! Thanks for sharing! You are lucky to see one in person. What was your impression?

Yes would really enjoy seeing Optimus live also. Some people think Tesla might start using Optimus in the showrooms for customer service soon which would be really amazing.

Thankyou for the compliment on the RATH t-shirt.

Do you own the official Optimus heart hands t-shirt? Nice to meet a fellow Optimus enthusiast😊

Hi Rubina!

That photo of the Cybertruck is incredible! Thanks for sharing! You are lucky to see one in person. What was your impression?

Yes would really enjoy seeing Optimus live also. Some people think Tesla might start using Optimus in the showrooms for customer service soon which would be really amazing.

Thankyou for the compliment on the RATH t-shirt.

Do you own the official Optimus heart hands t-shirt? Nice to meet a fellow Optimus enthusiast😊
Hi Chris, about a year ago my husband was able to buy a used Model X for a good price. He is very happy and has no regrets. Cybertruck is not currently being registered in Europe. That may still happen. We really wanted to see it live. You could register online. Had to drive for a while, but the experience was worth it. The employees in the Tesla store were very nice, helpful, opened doors and so on. The look is something special. You either love it or hate it. You could look inside, but you weren't allowed to get in. Cybertruck is really a block. I find it futuristic. The heart is a huge stand-up display, I would have liked to buy a shirt with the Heart Robot Hands from Optimus. But I don't like the cut. I hope to see Optimus live one day. Cybertruck has been on a trip in Germany. Some Tesla stores are equipped with Cybertruck. You can admire it there for about 3 days. Then we moved on. A different world. I have some more photos. If you want, I can send something else. Is it private in the chat and not public? Greetings Anja