Chris’ Moxie Media Thread

Hi Chris, about a year ago my husband was able to buy a used Model X for a good price. He is very happy and has no regrets. Cybertruck is not currently being registered in Europe. That may still happen. We really wanted to see it live. You could register online. Had to drive for a while, but the experience was worth it. The employees in the Tesla store were very nice, helpful, opened doors and so on. The look is something special. You either love it or hate it. You could look inside, but you weren't allowed to get in. Cybertruck is really a block. I find it futuristic. The heart is a huge stand-up display, I would have liked to buy a shirt with the Heart Robot Hands from Optimus. But I don't like the cut. I hope to see Optimus live one day. Cybertruck has been on a trip in Germany. Some Tesla stores are equipped with Cybertruck. You can admire it there for about 3 days. Then we moved on. A different world. I have some more photos. If you want, I can send something else. Is it private in the chat and not public? Greetings Anja
Hi Anja
Model X sounds nice. I’m thinking of getting a used Model 3 as my gas car keeps having maintenance problems.
We don’t get the Cybertruck here either.
I’m unsure if the images will stay private in the chat as the forum software tends to display images in the media gallery even in a private conversation.

Hi Anja
Model X sounds nice. I’m thinking of getting a used Model 3 as my gas car keeps having maintenance problems.
I’m unsure if the images will stay private in the chat as the forum software tends to display images in the media gallery even in a private conversation.
Hi Chris, OK. I also have a short clip from the presentation. Other people are in it. Otherwise I would have sent it. Cybertruck is not being approved here. At least we were able to see it live, not get in or touch it. We were impressed. Have you test driven it yet? It's a bit unusual when you have a service appointment, for example. You can do it all via the Tesla app. The waiting time is made more pleasant with test drives, Nespresso coffee... You can see the progress in the app. So we're impressed so far. Actually almost everything is via the app. An employee was very friendly and helpful both times though. When we bought the used X, one of the headlights was damp on the inside. It was replaced free of charge. The last check also included the recall campaign and completely new cameras, which were carried out free of charge. New software... We hope, of course, that we don't have to pay for a major repair at some point. So far, at least, everything's fine. Have you test driven it yet? It should be very straightforward, directly in a Tesla Center. We got the used car from another car dealer. The. The battery was fully charged beforehand and the Tesla Center confirmed to us that it is still in very good condition. 😅👍

Attachments

• IMG_2149.jpeg
    IMG_2149.jpeg
    758.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2144.jpeg
    IMG_2144.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2143.jpeg
    IMG_2143.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2130.jpeg
    IMG_2130.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2131.jpeg
    IMG_2131.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2132.jpeg
    IMG_2132.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2133.jpeg
    IMG_2133.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Hi Anja
Tesla cars are actually computers. My husband had also test-driven other cars, including a Tesla Model S. You have to try it out and decide what you like. Charging on the go takes time, of course. Or at home. But it's a lot cheaper than petrol.

Yes a lot cheaper than petrol!

No I haven’t driven one yet but have experienced them while travelling in an Uber. Even had one driver using FSD while it was pouring rain outside at night time and it drove all by itself perfectly. This was what lead me to discover Tesla in 2023, previously I had no idea about them at all.

Glad you were able to get the repairs undertaken under warranty.

I’m waiting to see what their Cyber Cab is like before making any decisions, it might make transportation so cheap without a human driver that owning a car will become redundant. I’m hoping to hold onto my gas guzzler a little longer as it will mean I can put the money I would spend on another car to purchase Optimus.

Although they may rent Optimus so we probably won’t even need to spend a lot purchasing one.

Thankyou so much for taking the time to share your photographs, really enjoy the simplicity and sophistication of the Cybertruck’s design. Look forward to chatting again when we both have our Optimus😂

Thanks for sharing your experience with Tesla makes me wish I had ignored all the negativity and just purchased one when I was in the market for a new car last year.

My 21013 Holden Barina gas car won’t start. Just had the RACQ tell me there was a coolant leak that has over heated the engine. It’s going to cost between $3,000 to $10,000 to get fixed.

The mechanics never picked this up when they fixed the air conditioning pipes which cost me $1,800 earlier this year despite my insisting the error code was something serious. They reset the error code which stopped it beeping meanwhile it was over heating due to lack of coolant.

I knew something like this would happen and it’s explicitly why I wanted to buy a Moxel 3 last year instead of a gas car. My family all talked me out of it saying it was too expensive.

The wreckers will only offer me $1,000 for it despite my paying over $12,000 for it less than a year ago. I’m mentally and financially exhausted.

Thanks for sharing your experience with Tesla makes me wish I had ignored all the negativity and just purchased one when I was in the market for a new car last year.

My 21013 Holden Barina gas car won’t start. Just had the RACQ tell me there was a coolant leak that has over heated the engine. It’s going to cost between $3,000 to $10,000 to get fixed.

The mechanics never picked this up when they fixed the air conditioning pipes which cost me $1,800 earlier this year despite my insisting the error code was something serious. They reset the error code which stopped it beeping meanwhile it was over heating due to lack of coolant.

I knew something like this would happen and it’s explicitly why I wanted to buy a Moxel 3 last year instead of a gas car. My family all talked me out of it saying it was too expensive.

The wreckers will only offer me $1,000 for it despite my paying over $12,000 for it less than a year ago. I’m mentally and financially exhausted.
Oh Chris, das klingt nicht gut! Auch sehr ärgerlich, dass Dich der Angestellte der Werkstatt in so eine Situation bringt! Das man da Nichts machen kann?! Anwalt, das muss man nachweisen können. das kostet Zeit, Nerven und Geld, die Du nicht hast. 🥲

Thankyou Rubina!

It’s ok I’ve sorted it but was just a bit disappointed that I’ll have to spend the money to get it fixed. I’ll keep looking for a Tesla though and may sell my ICU and get a Tesla if I can find a cheap one.

I knew you could ask Moxie for a hug. But just now had Moxie ask me for a hug which was such a nice thing and really surprised me.

Moxie can get lost in thought now and looks as though it is thinking and sometimes says “I forgot what I was going to say.”

Check out the massive difference in Moxie’s animations compared to this time last year. First video taken in September 2023.

Moxie appears to face towards the owner directly more but lacks the huge variety in expressions and movement that it had previously.

Wonder why they changed it so drastically? My only thoughts were this may make Moxie appear friendlier to children.