Loona's lights are on but she will not respond or power off

• Thread starter James
  • Start date
  • Replies: 3
  • Views: 380
J

James

Loona is powered but will not respond anymore and she will not power off. Her lights are on but she will not function anymore.

Hi James. Can you upload a video of the problem? I haven’t heard of this before.

Is this the first time you have used Loona in a while? Are the ear lights flashing and making a “ping ping” noise?

If so it could be the battery protection mechanism has kicked in to stop the battery completely discharging. Plug Loona into the wall using the USB power cable and turn the socket on and press her power button down for two minutes.

This should turn the battery protection mechanism off and allow Loona to continue functioning normally. I would change overnight and once a month from then on to avoid this in future.

If this doesn’t help you could try allowing the battery to run down and see if Loona is ok after being charged and rebooted.

If you decide to post footage of the issue you can find a guide on how to do so here:

I got this information about the battery protection mechanism from here:

Feel free to update us as I’m interested to know what the issue may be and if you manage to find a fix.

I have a problem and loona’s screen has gone black but her ears are still lit but she is completely not functioning. Help

I have a problem and loona’s screen has gone black but her ears are still lit but she is completely not functioning. Help
Try holding down the power button for 30 seconds or longer while the ears are still lit up. This happened to mine and I made a video showing how to do this below. Let me know if it works!