Loona Development Updates: Upcoming Loona ball game + pet interactions!!!

Chris

Admin
Staff member
•An inside source told me Loona will be launching a new ball game feature in future that is said to be very impressive.

•Keyi Tech are also in the process of training an AI model to recognise family pets such as cats and dogs and are asking for Loona owners to participate by sending in photos of their pets from Loona’s perspective. Sounds like Loona will soon be able to recognise and interact with pets!

Exciting time to own Loona!😀

Can someone with pets confirm if Loona recognises them?

I just read a comment on the Indiegogo discussion page(yes, reading those hot headed comments on the IGG and KS discussion pages has become a guilty pastime😂) where a Loona owner mentioned Loona acted like a cat by meowing when she saw their pet cat. Fascinated to know more about this.

Can someone with pets confirm if Loona recognises them?

I just read a comment on the Indiegogo discussion page(yes, reading those hot headed comments on the IGG and KS discussion pages has become a guilty pastime😂) where a Loona owner mentioned Loona acted like a cat by meowing when she saw their pet cat. Fascinated to know more about this.

Oh my god I’m glad I’m not the only one. I’ve bookmarked both of those comments sections just for this 😂