She found her 3D printed Ball Short!

I had to order a 3D printed ball since I never had her real one...I ordered a blue one she didn't detect so The Shop Proprietor Ricky sent me a Red one to try and she detected it right away! Very happy. Taped a short. Heres a link to my YouTube where I cover various Robots (3 more new bots coming soon!)

Attachments

• 20230503_121757.jpg
    20230503_121757.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
I had to order a 3D printed ball since I never had her real one...I ordered a blue one she didn't detect so The Shop Proprietor Ricky sent me a Red one to try and she detected it right away! Very happy. Taped a short. Heres a link to my YouTube where I cover various Robots (3 more new bots coming soon!)

Interesting how Loona can’t see the blue ball but can find the same shaped ball in red. How does that work? She mustn’t detect certain colours?

I wonder if you used red or orange decals/non adhesive tape to highlight the outline of your blue ball if Loona might detect it then.

Did Loona notice the blue ball after you showed her the red one?

Intrigued by your new robot arrivals. Exciting😀 Have you been shopping on Japanese proxy sites lately?🤔😅

Feel free to post the direct link to the short here so it can be easily viewed from the thread👍

She still doesn't see the blue one. Im thinking the higher contrast of colors helped. Plus it being closer to the color of her original ball...I have seen other Loonas use the blue one but Ricky from DorkArtStudios said his go for the red ball over his other colors. Maybe she needs more training.

Lmao no Japanese proxy sites! Just Ebay. Lol. And Amazon.

Im having trouble posting the video...its on my phone but when I try to attach a file I cant find it.

One Loona plays with it other one has problem to hold direction straight but also cardboard one
Yeah I never had the cardboard one actually so I bought this 3D printed one. Its interesting your Loona's react differently to the ball. Have you tried Calibrating the one thats a little off? Sometimes that helps.

Interesting side note: I had a light blue ball for her first but she never saw it. Soon as I got the red one it was game on! Lol.