Setting up Loona for the first time

I am having a problem with the app....I cannot put in my country/region :( I have my location on and still nothing.

Hi Brian thanks for reaching out and I’ll do my best to help.
Did you purchase your Loona new or second hand? If second hand it may have an existing account in the app you may need the details for to log into the app and get Loona working.

If you are not receiving a verification code via email try checking your spam and junk folders. If that fails wait 24 hours to see if the code turns up.

Failing that I have read some people had success creating a gmail account specifically for Loona and trying the set up process again with the new email address.
Like how does that work?

Not for me
Hi Daniel
How long have you been trying? This may be a server overload associated with a lot of purchases due to Loona being at CES this week.

I had the same problem with one of mine and can’t remember if I set up a new gmail and tried again or waited 24 hours to find the verification code turned up.

This is incredibly frustrating to see people having this experience time and time again, I wonder why the issue hasn’t been resolved?

I think they should rethink the set up process.