Setting up Loona for the first time

Same issue here. This is the main present my son wanted and now he's EXTREMELY upset that he can't play with his present.

Having the same issue. By looks of it it maybe a server issue on thier end with everyone trying to create accounts. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.

Same problem here, can’t get a verification code. Do you guys think it is because of the Holiday season or just a bad system all together?

I’ve been in contact with a Keyi rep.

Keyi are aware of this situation and are actively working to solve it asap.

Hopefully this is resolved soon and you can enjoy your Loona.

I have the same problem. Extremely disappointed
I got a response from them
«

2023-12-25 23:46:51
Hello my dear customer. Please don't worry, we are aware of your feedback and are currently working on troubleshooting, I believe it will be resolved soon, we apologize for bringing you a bad experience. Kind regards. Wehttem.’’

Anyone still having problems getting the verification code? I am getting an error message "Failed to send verification code"
I’m having the exact same issue. “No verification code sent.” Very disappointing since this is the one and only gift my son was wanting this year.

Hey guys for those of you who continue getting the “failed to send” verification. Try setting your country to Canada. I did that and once I got the code I changed it to United States before entering the verification code. It worked! I hope it works for you too!

I got verification code... I was using the android for send the verification code and the loona owner has a iphone... you have to use the android for send the code and install in iPhone

Is it working for anyone else? Just went through and able to move forward now setting it up!

I got a response from them
«

2023-12-25 23:46:51
Hello my dear customer. Please don't worry, we are aware of your feedback and are currently working on troubleshooting, I believe it will be resolved soon, we apologize for bringing you a bad experience. Kind regards. Wehttem.’’
It’s working now!