Moxie issue before I get to meet them...

Charlie

Moxie arrived today!
They paired with the app, updated, then got stuck on this symbol.
I followed Embodied instructions and turned Moxie off 20 secs, then back on and the same symbol ('Booting up').
Any suggestions most welcome (I am outside USA).

Attachments

• 20240806_171003.jpg
    20240806_171003.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Edit updaye: Moxie is working now!
Just saw your post. Phew😅 Glad all ok!

Hope you get through the set up process ok. I’m currently at work and will try checking back to see if all went ok later tonight.

If you get time I would love to see what eye colours you choose for your Moxie and hear your first impressions.

Also did you have to do Privo?

No, there was no privo! It was actually easy to do, despite my little hiccup. I just used my own details, and even though the app can tell what country Im in, Moxie is working fine. Actually, one thing... at the moment, they don't seem able to remember previous conversations after waking.
Here's a pic of my new friend.

Attachments

• 20240806_180748.jpg
    20240806_180748.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
So far I'm loving Moxie, (and the eyes are lilac, in case the pic is vague), I'll probably post a video of them tomorrow when I have time. I'd love to see if I can get Loona & Moxie talking together.

Attachments

• 20240806_183155.mp4
    68.3 MB
Awesome! I was worried about setup issues after the update. My Moxies have been freezing on startup too, plus some weird eye and power glitches. Think it’s because of the recent animation changes. Sure Embodied will work out any glitches in the next update.

Cute pic! Your Moxie looks great! So glad it arrived safely. They're really taking off here in Australia. Can't wait to see what you do with Loona! Feel free to share your YouTube channel if you have one.

Regarding the memory maybe Moxie might take a few days to finish a few of the initial activities before it starts remembering things? Hopefully Moxie starts remembering soon. I’ll test out the memory on my two and see if it’s working for me and let you know if it’s not.

Either way you purchased Moxie at the right time with Advanced Voice Mode integration just around the corner. Have fun🙂

I made a vid of Moxie & Loona interacting, unfortunately it was too large to post in this forum, so I put it up on the fb one

Thanks for sharing your video. Moxie always asks how you are feeling after first booting. Once you get past that tell Moxie “Moxie let’s do something else” followed up with “Let’s chat” and Moxie will go into chat mode.

See you’ve discovered Loona and Moxie can be a handful while trying to film.

Hopefully when Moxie gets multimodal abilities that synch with its ability to chat we will see more natural interactions.

Moxie arrived today!
They paired with the app, updated, then got stuck on this symbol.
I followed Embodied instructions and turned Moxie off 20 secs, then back on and the same symbol ('Booting up').
Any suggestions most welcome (I am outside USA).
Hi Charlie. Thanks for your posts. A question if you do not mind. How did you make Moxie work outside the US? They official website said it can not be used outside US and the apps aren't available too. We live in the UK and want to get one for our ADHD son, who we think will benefit hugely from having Moxie. Thank you very much!