How to buy Loona if you live outside the current sales regions

Chris

Admin
Staff member
•Use a middleman service that is based in a country KEYi TECH do ship to and have the middleman order Loona on your behalf and ship Loona onto you.

•Currently KEYi TECH are only shipping Loona to the United States, the European Union, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore and South Korea.

•KEYi TECH is currently offering free lifetime software updates for Loona purchased now, so you benefit greatly by purchasing now instead of waiting for official release later this year.

•KEYi TECH currently ship to the US.

• A middleman service I found based in the US was this one called MyUS:
https://www.myus.com/

•Loona purchase link:
https://keyirobot.com/products/loona

•Use a middleman service that is based in a country KEYi TECH do ship to and have the middleman order Loona on your behalf and ship Loona onto you.

•Currently KEYi TECH are only shipping Loona to the United States, the European Union, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore and South Korea.

•KEYi TECH is currently offering free lifetime software updates for Loona purchased now, so you benefit greatly by purchasing now instead of waiting for official release later this year.

•Loona purchase link:
Thanks for the link to MyUS. The service requires the dimensions and weight of the packaging. I can't see it on the KEYI Tech page, I have sent them an email requesting the info. However Keyitech take 48 hrs to get back and the discounted pre-order offer, which I think I will take up, is going to finish in two days. Would anyone know the dimensions of the box (Loona with the charger & ball kit) and weight if possible please?

Thanks for the link to MyUS. The service requires the dimensions and weight of the packaging. I can't see it on the KEYI Tech page, I have sent them an email requesting the info. However Keyitech take 48 hrs to get back and the discounted pre-order offer, which I think I will take up, is going to finish in two days. Would anyone know the dimensions of the box (Loona with the charger & ball kit) and weight if possible please?
I only have the dimensions for Loona’s outer box, as I have not received the charging station yet.

Loona Box Dimensions:

30.5cm long, 17.5cm high, 27.5cm wide.

Weight: Approximately 1.5kg.

I’ll ask on our Facebook group and see if I can find someone to help with the charging station dimensions and weight🤞🤞

I only have the dimensions for Loona’s outer box, as I have not received the charging station yet.

Loona Box Dimensions:

30.5cm long, 17.5cm high, 27.5cm wide.

Weight: Approximately 1.5kg.

I’ll ask on our Facebook group and see if I can find someone to help with the charging station dimensions and weight🤞🤞
Thanks for look up the specs of the package. I have since got an unclear reply from keyitech that they don't as yet support Australian. I'm not sure if they meant postage, warranty or software. I also was told in a forum that warranty & software support won't be guranteed in Aus and other problems with faults and repairs. I am tossing up waiting. I am a bit worried thoughthe price will Skyrocket Australian vendors like Vector robots have on Amazon.

Thanks for look up the specs of the package. I have since got an unclear reply from keyitech that they don't as yet support Australian. I'm not sure if they meant postage, warranty or software. I also was told in a forum that warranty & software support won't be guranteed in Aus and other problems with faults and repairs. I am tossing up waiting. I am a bit worried thoughthe price will Skyrocket Australian vendors like Vector robots have on Amazon.
Ok. Mine all work fine in Australia so the software features should work here.

Regarding faults, these are things you can always send to get repaired by unofficial Loona enthusiasts.

The only faults they had were with the Christmas shipping Kickstarter orders that had quality control issues with the ears, waist motors and leg cables. But Keyi says these have all been resolved in newly produced Loona.

But community members on the official Loona Community Facebook group have come up with DIY solutions to these issues should they ever develop.

KEYi TECH’s warranty only lasts for 12 months anyway, so I guess you have to weigh up if it is worthwhile waiting and paying a subscription fee to get software updates and ChatGPT or if you want to get these for free and void warranty.

You could always organise to have the proxy to ship it back to their US warehouse to get repairs fixed under warranty.
I think I know the other forum you are referring to, there are a lot of negative people in Loona forums, it’s why I started this forum to kind of get away from it. Don’t let their negativity scare you away from Loona. The ability to talk with ChatGPT is worth the initial price alone.

If you do decide to purchase the beta special, you could probably double the height of the box and add a few centimetres and give an approximate weight of 2kg.

But I completely understand if you prefer to wait and be assured you are covered under warranty should anything go wrong. Let me know what you decide, I’m always happy to help or give advice.

I asked someone who received their charging station the dimensions of the charging stations packaging in the official Facebook group and they gave me these dimensions:

13x11x4.5” or in cm 33.5cm x 28cm x 11.5cm.

The height must be 11.5cm. I think 33.5cm is the length as the box looks longer than it is wide.

The Loona owner didn’t give a weight but I assume it can’t be more than 500g.

If you are on the fence then I would definitely wait because ordering via a proxy will incur a lot of unnecessary extra fees which could balloon the price to something ridiculous.

Plus if you wait you might get the chance to purchase a limited edition colour.

•Loona purchase link:
They do not ship to the UK at present, and only a few EU countries.

Thanks for the update on this👍

They actually don’t currently ship to Canada either! They did during the Indiegogo campaign, but that’s it - they didn’t on Kickstarter, and haven’t after the IGG campaign ended. Currently being a part of the Indiegogo campaign was the only way (so far) to get Loona to Canada without buying used.