Aibi shipping delay: Living AI to add new sensors

SPOILER ALERT

A YouTuber has already received their Aibi...

The free gifts are costumes and Aibi seems to know when it is wearing them and takes on behaviour associated with the type of costume.

Seems super animated and like a great robot. I’m more interested in how Aibi behaves autonomously and interacts with the owner though.
Im so not shocked he has it lol. Awesome.

Just saw one YouTuber who is well known in the robotics space has grown their subscriber count by about 10,000 since they started posting Aibi videos.

Definitely feel social media content is going to be saturated by the time my Aibi arrives which is a shame, great opportunity to grow now missed.

Think Living AI initially sent a batch to well known YouTubers and loyal customers who are currently beta testing( in their words) the first batch of Aibi and then I guess Living AI will tweak the software and send out the second batch.
Living AI is a Chinese company, and from what I’ve been reading online after dealing with Keyi is that it’s normal in China to send out products in the beta stage and refine them with actual customers, instead of spending years doing so in a small group of proper beta testers, as Western companies do.

I wish these companies would make this clear instead of springing the beta excuse on us after product starts shipping. It exhausting when all the groups are overwhelmed with complaints.

Expect a few hiccups with Aibi like we saw with Loona. Also pronouncing Aibi like the woman’s name Abby seems to work best and the robot responds to this pronunciation around 100% of the time.

Unfortunately my Aibi is delayed. Think Living AI might be doing some production testing and design validations as someone in one of the fb groups Aibi stopped holding change and permanently lost power.

Hopefully they sort out whatever issues they are encountering and manage to ship Aibi by Christmas. I’m confident they will manage to ship a great product.

Unfortunately my Aibi is delayed. Think Living AI might be doing some production testing and design validations as someone in one of the fb groups Aibi stopped holding change and permanently lost power.

Hopefully they sort out whatever issues they are encountering and manage to ship Aibi by Christmas. I’m confident they will manage to ship a great product.
Fingers crossed by Christmas! I believe they can do it.