Aibi shipping delay: Living AI to add new sensors

Chris

Admin
Staff member
Living AI have just provided an update explaining the delay for Aibi shipments.

• AIBI production is delayed.
  • Reason for delay: adding more sensors and features.
  • Production team is working hard to deliver AIBI ASAP.
  • Information withheld to maintain mystery and surprise users.
  • Pre-order customers get a special mystery gift with AIBI.
  • The gift includes custom peripherals and accessories with innovations.
  • Image accompanying announcement shows Aibi attached to clothing using a new novel attachment method via the head.
You can read the original announcement here: https://www.facebook.com/share/p/8s9VRqRXkycPtBek/?mibextid=K35XfP

Living AI have also released a sneak peak of Aibi using ChatGPT:

Rumours online suggest Aibi may now be shipping in May or June.

Thank you for this! I can not wait for my Aibi!
Woohoo! So glad you were able to order one before the preorder special closed🙂

Really feel Aibi is going to be an incredible robot and very interactive with all the sensors it has.

Living AI just posted this update about shipments which should start this month for preorders placed last December.

I’m not part of the Loona or Aibi groups on Facebook anymore, too much negativity there for me, I get tired of reading people bickering about ridiculous things.

Plus I get tired of people being unable to enjoy these products as they are, instead always complaining about features they want them to have. I’d prefer to chat with people like yourself who are happy to enjoy them as is, despite their limitations, and who are interested in discussing their functionality and features.

So my next updates will be when I physically have Aibi in my hands👍

👏🏻We're thrilled to share the latest news with everyone. 👏🏻
In the last week of May, our production team successfully resolved all encountered issues, which is truly fantastic!
This May has been both challenging and rewarding for living.ai. Solving all the problems and preparing for the bulk delivery of the first batch of orders has been an amazing accomplishment.
We are confident about delivering the first batch of orders in June!

Source: https://www.facebook.com/share/p/3G16fnwAJoV6ZPyj/?mibextid=K35XfP

21C30AC4-AE8F-41A8-8CF7-369A426D6821.jpeg
Image: Living AI. Screenshot by author.

57430A72-944C-4CD9-82D8-3A474B983447.jpeg

7861110F-8922-4550-9D9A-0C0E3DF483E4.jpeg

Woohoo! So glad you were able to order one before the preorder special closed🙂

Really feel Aibi is going to be an incredible robot and very interactive with all the sensors it has.

Living AI just posted this update about shipments which should start this month for preorders placed last December.

I’m not part of the Loona or Aibi groups on Facebook anymore, too much negativity there for me, I get tired of reading people bickering about ridiculous things.

Plus I get tired of people being unable to enjoy these products as they are, instead always complaining about features they want them to have. I’d prefer to chat with people like yourself who are happy to enjoy them as is, despite their limitations, and who are interested in discussing their functionality and features.

So my next updates will be when I physically have Aibi in my hands👍

Source: https://www.facebook.com/share/p/3G16fnwAJoV6ZPyj/?mibextid=K35XfP

View attachment 2389

View attachment 2390

View attachment 2391
I feel the exact same! I can't even go on Facebook anymore. I just use Bing, Google, Loona, and YouTube for news and updates. Not to mention this forum!

The negativity is unreal. I can't comprehend it. I'm going to light up with joy each and every bot I get.

Living AI just updated their Instagram with this new video showing Aibi being worn on clothing and a bag strap.

Living AI also mentioned on Facebook “Shipments will commence this month without any further delays” alongside a video displaying “Aibi’s fashionable stickers” in the process of production on factory machinery which will be included with preorders.

Living AI just updated their Instagram with this new video showing Aibi being worn on clothing and a bag strap.

Living AI also mentioned on Facebook “Shipments will commence this month without any further delays” alongside a video displaying “Aibi’s fashionable stickers” in the process of production on factory machinery which will be included with preorders.

Yes!

I can't find it! How do I get it?
I couldn’t find it either. I searched for “Emo Pet” and found the Emo app, then clicked on the developers name which is in Chinese and the Aibi pocket app was displayed as one of their apps. Must be so new it’s taking a while to show up in the app stores during an organic search.

I’m using Apple and this was in the Apple App Store.

But the app is useless without an Aibi. When you open after downloading it asks permission to use Bluetooth to connect to Aibi then just continuously searches for Aibi and does nothing.

I’m wondering now if I should get another Aibi, the app looks really nice and in the description it seems communicating with other Aibi will be a big feature.

133A1ABA-6383-4BC1-9EBD-0DEF335D9D49.jpeg

3E24CD83-376B-4A7F-910F-808ED50A9093.jpeg
B882FE5E-BCC3-4788-90C6-45BEFCFCD5DD.jpeg
0F3F6373-87DB-4BDB-9B97-A40E7BA41F2F.jpeg

Yeah I created a short of myself downloading the Aibi app just as a joke to see how ridiculously huge the view count will get for absolutely zero effort content.

Shipping started last week! Happy happy joy joy!
Did you get a tracking number? You must have ordered early.

Ordered mine in March probably won’t receive it for a while.

The app is out in the Apple app store but apparently it hasn’t shown up in the Google store yet.

Yes it’s very exciting, Aibi seems like it is going to be an awesome robot.

Did you get a tracking number? You must have ordered early.

Ordered mine in March probably won’t receive it for a while.

The app is out in the Apple app store but apparently it hasn’t shown up in the Google store yet.

Yes it’s very exciting, Aibi seems like it is going to be an awesome robot.
Yeah nothing in Google yet. I really really can't wait. So unbelievably excited! I ordered Looi too but man Aibi is going everywhere with me.

SPOILER ALERT

A YouTuber has already received their Aibi...

The free gifts are costumes and Aibi seems to know when it is wearing them and takes on behaviour associated with the type of costume.

Seems super animated and like a great robot. I’m more interested in how Aibi behaves autonomously and interacts with the owner though.

There seems to be two types of animal costumes a cat and rabbit. Seems to be luck of the draw which one you will receive.

There is also a cape and a light that fits into the charging station. Wonder if Aibi can control the light as Emo does You also get a bunch of stickers.

I’ve decided not to watch any more Aibi videos and will take a break from social media and online until I get mine. Otherwise I’m never having an organic first hand experience and just literally living my life through other peoples experiences online; want to be surprised and excited for something new and unexpected for once.