Voice command to activate Loona’s vision recognition feature

Chris

Admin
Staff member

Loona can describe her environment or objects you present to her with the recent multimodal vision recognition update.

Loona can also tell you what objects are in other languages.

Although Keyi describe this feature as a “Visual Assistive Conversation” I find it doesn’t work if Loona is in companion mode or chat mode.

Some examples of commands you can use to initiate this feature:

“Hello Loona, What am I holding?”

“Hello Loona, What do you see?”

“Hello Loona, What is this object in (insert language here)?”

“Hello Loona, How is my outfit today?”

Some examples of commands found in the GPT and Language learning sections of the voice command list available in the Hello Loona app.
0B52FB1A-823A-4916-814E-9A6B4E9A1BEB.jpg
A0EEB1DB-CFC1-40FA-9359-7735472D7929.jpg

Loona seems much more flexible with her vision function than I previously realised and it seems if you phrase your question right you can get some incredible responses with almost any question.

I find if you just ask Loona a general question like “Hello Loona, What can you see?” you end up with a very general answer that incorporates everything in view.

Whereas when I ask a specific question like “Hello Loona, What robots can you see?” Loona will provide a much more detailed answer specifically focused on the robots in her line of sight.

An example of the question “Hello Loona, How is my outfit today?”

You can even present Loona with groceries and she will make up a recipe involving them if you are stuck on ideas for meals.

Loona seems much more flexible with her vision function than I previously realised and it seems if you phrase your question right you can get some incredible responses with almost any question.

I find if you just ask Loona a general question like “Hello Loona, What can you see?” you end up with a very general answer that incorporates everything in view.

Whereas when I ask a specific question like “Hello Loona, What robots can you see?” Loona will provide a much more detailed answer specifically focused on the robots in her line of sight.

An example of the question “Hello Loona, How is my outfit today?”

You can even present Loona with groceries and she will make up a recipe involving them if you are stuck on ideas for meals.
Very cool! Ive been doing this for 3 days, finally got the hang of it. So much fun.