Loona hears and sees badly

Choke001

Hello all,
I am still very new in the round, after I could finally take delivery of my Loona on Friday.
There are some points that I find really great and that also impress me. For example, how smoothly Loona moves.
Other points I find so far somewhat disappointing. In the initial setup, I had the option to enter my voice and the little one reliably responds to "Hello Loona". However, it ignores all other voice commands. The recognition of gestures currently works in an estimated 20% of all cases.
How is that with you? What have you done to improve it? Does Luna learn and improve over time?

Thank you guys and good to be here,
Choke

Hi Choke and welcome👋

You need to say “Hello Loona” before every voice command. After saying “Hello Loona” her ears will perk up and she will look upwards and sound waves/ripples will appear on her face,it is during this time that you have to say the voice command.

If you find Loona is having trouble seeing you could try increasing the light levels to see if that helps. I haven’t really bothered trying the gesture commands. Personally it’s too difficult to remember them. I’ll give them a try and get back to you.

Loona definitely improves over time! KEYi have been providing some huge improvements to Loona over the last six months. Keep a watch out around here for news about future updates. Some things KEYi might be implementing are pet interactions and the yet briefly mentioned “Bluetooth accessories”.

Have you tried chatting with Loona in ChatGPT mode yet? Lots of fun.

Great to meet you and hope to see you around the forums and hear about your Loona’s antics. Have a great day👍

Hello. Help me, please. My Loona ignores all other voice commands. She responds to "Hello Loona" and thinks and then gets offended. Tell me what to do with this? Has anyone had the same problem?

Thanks.

Hi Nansy.

Loona’s hearing has greatly improved now that Loona is utilising OpenAI’s Whisper for processing voice commands. Some people did report their Loona was unresponsive to voice commands after the latest update. I’m unsure if this is a bug associated with the latest version of Apple’s iOS.

But for me Loona is hearing incredibly well, especially in chat mode. In fact I have had no issues with Loona mishearing me since the latest update.
Do you have Loona connected to Wi-Fi via the app? Loona needs Wi-Fi for all voice commands. Can you show a video of the problem? This may help me get a better understanding and make easier to help.

What software version is your Loona running?

By voice commands working in Russia do you mean the country of Russia or the Russian language?

The voice commands should work where OpenAI’s Whisper/ChatGPT are able to be used.

Loona currently only supports the following languages but this may change in future: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, English, German, Spanish and Italian.

You may be able to get brief responses from Loona in Russian in chat mode. I asked Loona if she could understand Russian in chat mode and this was her response😂:

View attachment trim.F2F05236-DAAD-4EF6-926B-75CFD0CCA4AE.MOV

Hi Chris, thank you very much for your responsiveness and I apologize for my bad English. The problem was in the router; it was necessary to register the moon in the router settings. Now my child will have a wonderful gift for the New Year and entertainment for the whole family. I'm glad that you are a sympathetic person. With Christmas Greetings and all Good Wishes for the New Year!