Request for your cooperation in the survey for Loona owners

aikoichikura

Hello Everyone,
My name is Aiko, and I'm a researcher in robotics at the University of Tokyo and Simon Fraser University. My research is on how robots and humans become friends. We also have a Loona at my lab (JSK at UT). We always get relief from a Loona!
Today, I would like to invite you to join my research. The Robots with Social Intelligence and Empathy Lab (ROSIE Lab) at Simon Fraser University is seeking participants for an online survey on robot owners' attitudes toward their robots in North America. The only requirements are that you are at least 18 years old and fluent in English. We are planning to recruit around 50 people.
The entire experiment will take about 20 minutes to complete. We will not collect any identifiable information.
We will ask you about your life with your robots and your thoughts or feelings toward robots.
If you are outside of North America and wish to participate, simply leave a comment at the end of the survey with your country of residence.
During the survey, you will:
● be asked to answer about your life with your robots. (10 questions)
● be asked to rate from 1 to 7 your thoughts and feelings for your robots. (111 questions)For more information, please email Aiko Ichikura (Graduate Visiting Research Student) at aiko_ichikura@sfu.ca.
If you would like to participate in the questionnaire, please visit the following link.
https://forms.gle/w3mkEFg2sX2nuvJx9

I posted the same request at the Loona group on Facebook, and Chris gave me a permission to post here.
Thank you all for your support.