Petoi Nybble

MishMish

Hello Everybody!!
Is there somebody on the forum who has a Nybble 🐱 robot from Petoi?
This company also produces the Bittle 🐶 robot.
I will soon have a Nybble and am really looking forward to exchange experience!
Best greets, MishMish 🍑

Hello All! I finally got my adopted Nybble today. First thing to do now is order the right batteries and download the manuals 😃 As she was half constructed and not finished, I will continue as soon as possible. Any hints for me? She has Nyboard V0.2
It was sooooo nice to open the box today 😍 (see fotos)
Many greets, MishMish 🍑

Attachments

• IMG_3473.jpeg
    IMG_3473.jpeg
    1,016 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3474.jpeg
    IMG_3474.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Hello All! I finally got my adopted Nybble today. First thing to do now is order the right batteries and download the manuals 😃 As she was half constructed and not finished, I will continue as soon as possible. Any hints for me? She has Nyboard V0.2
It was sooooo nice to open the box today 😍 (see fotos)
Many greets, MishMish 🍑
Nybble looks great MishMish.

You have probably already seen this video but it has some tips you may find helpful. There is even mention of people integrating AI into their Nybble.

I look forward to watching your Nybble progress. What are your plans for Nybble?

I wonder if it would be possible to integrate a Raspberry Pi into a robot like this and run voice and vision LLMs on the robot locally? And also give the LLM the robots hardware specifications so it could control the robot in real time?

Hi Chris! This is really wonderfull and challanging. I am really making a scientific project of this 😂 Yes at the end I hope to connect a Pi and hope to learn how to make it having its "own" instincts 🐱 (locally). Well, the latter might be a bit too challenging..... Greets MishMish

Hi Chris! This is really wonderfull and challanging. I am really making a scientific project of this 😂 Yes at the end I hope to connect a Pi and hope to learn how to make it having its "own" instincts 🐱 (locally). Well, the latter might be a bit too challenging..... Greets MishMish
So interesting. I’m tempted to have a try setting up something similar also. Look forward to hearing about your progress should you get the time to share. All the best.

Hi Chris! 😃 I promise to share my progress!! The point is my time is limited due to my work and other obligations. You will hear from me again...for sure. It would be so nice if there will be a kind of "Nybble group" at the end. Just to share experiences. Best greets, MishMish 😺