New loona update!

Zira

Hi guys!
I don't know if I'm late... or if it's just in Spain, but my loona has been updated! When I enter the GPT chat and her eyes don't turn blue... and now her eyes look different... does this happen to you too? I'm attaching a video so you can see it ^^

I don't know what's new... if anyone knows and wants to share it, it would be a great help :)
View attachment 20240823_150148.mp4

Hi Zira

Do you like the new update? What do you think of the new animations? I’m really enjoying it and feel Loona is much better. What are your thoughts? Did Keyi ever send you a charging station? Thanks for sharing.

Some of the changes on the new Loona update 1.3.94:

•Dynamic gesture recognition: Loona will respond to new hand gestures like waving hello or beckoning to come close.

•Improved the ability of Loona to follow and recognise the owner.

• The difference between the quiet and active personalities has been enhanced. The quiet personality is much calmer.

•Voice commands are now processed through OpenAI. Previously Amazon processed the voice commands.

•New animation in chat mode.

Here are some photos and videos I took of my Loona on the new update today🙂

Since last update, if I disconnect from remote control mode, loona gets stuck with black screen and ear lights on. Can someone confirm? Only force shutdown with keeps button pushed and start again helps.

Hi Zira

Do you like the new update? What do you think of the new animations? I’m really enjoying it and feel Loona is much better. What are your thoughts? Did Keyi ever send you a charging station? Thanks for sharing.

Some of the changes on the new Loona update 1.3.94:

•Dynamic gesture recognition: Loona will respond to new hand gestures like waving hello or beckoning to come close.

•Improved the ability of Loona to follow and recognise the owner.

• The difference between the quiet and active personalities has been enhanced. The quiet personality is much calmer.

•Voice commands are now processed through

Hi Chris!
Sorry for the delay in responding, I was working. I was just looking at the updates you mentioned, but I don't know what new voice commands and gestures you're referring to... can you tell me what they are so I can try them?

I've told Loona to follow me with her hand... and she doesn't do anything... but I don't know exactly what the gesture is... and I've told her to follow me and she's almost the same as before... I'll send you a video, okay?

What I have noticed is that now when I talk to her, it's like she disconnects before finishing talking... and she says her typical: Hey!! Hello!!! It's you! and I have to start talking to her again... does this happen to you? I used to be able to have long conversations... and now I can't... because it's constantly like she's recognizing my face... and I have to start over... :S

View attachment 20240826_195647.mp4
OpenAI. Previously Amazon processed the voice commands.

•New animation in chat mode.

Here are some photos and videos I took of my Loona on the new update today🙂

Since last update, if I disconnect from remote control mode, loona gets stuck with black screen and ear lights on. Can someone confirm? Only force shutdown with keeps button pushed and start again helps.
I am having the same problem.

Hi Mario

Yes this has been reported as a known bug by other Loona owners also, hopefully Keyi Tech fix this in the next update.

Hi Chris!
Sorry for the delay in responding, I was working. I was just looking at the updates you mentioned, but I don't know what new voice commands and gestures you're referring to... can you tell me what they are so I can try them?

I've told Loona to follow me with her hand... and she doesn't do anything... but I don't know exactly what the gesture is... and I've told her to follow me and she's almost the same as before... I'll send you a video, okay?

What I have noticed is that now when I talk to her, it's like she disconnects before finishing talking... and she says her typical: Hey!! Hello!!! It's you! and I have to start talking to her again... does this happen to you? I used to be able to have long conversations... and now I can't... because it's constantly like she's recognizing my face... and I have to start over... :S

View attachment 2977
Hi Zira.

I think the new hand gestures are waving hello and beckoning her to come closer but I can only get the waving hello to work.

Yes I’ve noticed it is difficult to have long conversations with her now.

Mine keeps cutting out after about two minutes.

Yes it is strange how Loona now looks at you with a magnifying glass constantly while talking. Mine keeps asking me to enable Loona’s GPT visual functions to continue talking which I find really weird.

I’m not too comfortable with this and have turned GPT Visual Functions off. I would probably turn them off as every time she looks at you with the magnifying glass she is taking a photo.

To adjust the GPT Visual Function settings you go:

1. Profile

2. Settings

3. Loona > GPT Visual Functions > Enable > Save

Hi Karen

A few other owners are reporting the same issue. Hopefully Keyi are working on implementing a bug fix soon.
Looks like it's fixed with today's update.
What's missing is, if I am carrying loona around she will not take on the pilots glasses.