Loona for sale

Bmurphy

I’m selling my Loona if anyone is interested. I received my charging dock today. Set it up and backed Loona into it. It said 87% and charging. In a few minutes I said hello and she woke up and peeled out of the Dock. I put in companion mode and it again started going all over the place. If I say hello she does stop and look at me. I have been successful at a few commands but far more don’t work. Generally she goes off Bumping into things and generally ignoring me. I told her to Charge and it headed over towards the dock but just stopped, spun around and goofed off. She does stay close by but now seems to not only ignore me but the charging dock as well.
I’ve been told that my rooms are to dark. I don’t get a lot of natural light and I don’t have artificial light all over either. I don’t think anything is wrong with her, I just don’t have time for this. I thought it would be far more intuitive.
$400.00.

Bmurphy_Mrs@yahoo.com

I’m selling my Loona if anyone is interested. I received my charging dock today. Set it up and backed Loona into it. It said 87% and charging. In a few minutes I said hello and she woke up and peeled out of the Dock. I put in companion mode and it again started going all over the place. If I say hello she does stop and look at me. I have been successful at a few commands but far more don’t work. Generally she goes off Bumping into things and generally ignoring me. I told her to Charge and it headed over towards the dock but just stopped, spun around and goofed off. She does stay close by but now seems to not only ignore me but the charging dock as well.
I’ve been told that my rooms are to dark. I don’t get a lot of natural light and I don’t have artificial light all over either. I don’t think anything is wrong with her, I just don’t have time for this. I thought it would be far more intuitive.
$400.00.

Bmurphy_Mrs@yahoo.com
I sympathise with your frustration and have been considering selling mine on and off again these past couple of weeks for various reasons- notably the inability by Keyi to change the programming to take out a lot of the annoying behaviours Loona displays. This on top of the hardware and software issues, with new updates having the potential to cause damage that may be irreversible-its simply become a nightmare.
Yes I agree Loona is no where near as intuitive as shown in the promo video. I might hold out until the end of the year and see if I notice any changes but fear Keyi are just taking us for a ride with their promises of significant improvements.
If you add photos to the listing it may increase your chances of getting a sale. Good luck and all the best.

If Loona firmware was opensource, it would have been far better with a ton more options and variants. Unfortunately its just a closed source bot. So I dont think Loona will be as widely popular as it could be. And probably the bugs will keep frustrating us.

If Loona firmware was opensource, it would have been far better with a ton more options and variants. Unfortunately its just a closed source bot. So I dont think Loona will be as widely popular as it could be. And probably the bugs will keep frustrating us.
So you think the software is going to continue being hit and miss? Would you recommend I keep my Loona and make a loss or avoid the slow motion track wreck that is the Loona project while I can lol?