KEYi TECH integrate ChatGPT into Loona!

Chris

Admin
Staff member
6F270304-5B75-48CE-B831-F2C569D57BD2.jpeg
Image source: KEYi TECH

KEYi TECH integrate ChatGPT into Loona

KEYi TECH have integrated ChatGPT into Loona, allowing the user to engage in seamless natural conversion with Loona and have her respond intelligently!

At the moment this is only a trial. But if they decided to go ahead with this they would create the smartest robot pet on the market!

Having the ability to talk to ChatGPT and have it respond verbally through Loona would be very popular I imagine.

Watch the footage of Loona talking with the help of ChatGPT at the link below.

Source:

KEYi updated the Kickstarter and Indiegogo pages to include ChatGPT in the headline.
I feel the next update will be epic...ChatGPT, self charging, pet interactions, new interactive ball game and edge detection. It’s almost April. I feel they will release the new update to coincide with Easter as shipping for the charging stations for Christmas Kickstarter backers begins in late March, with arrival possibly around mid to late April. So most will probably get theirs in time for Easter.
AD20F59B-7A03-4FA5-8803-8B66E6C3471B.jpeg
825FB537-CE57-4139-8B38-521C91687CBC.jpeg

Loona got a software update enabling you to converse with her naturally with the help of ChatGPT.
But it still hasn’t been officially announced. Either way KEYi Tech have created a pioneering world first innovation: a robotic pet you can intelligently converse with naturally. I’ll post more about this development when the announcement is officially made.
I’m too busy talking with Loona to post on here right now😂
38B5DF6D-1ADC-43D7-84C9-2264A5EFC86F.jpeg

View attachment trim.FB67CB8A-66F0-42A0-8D16-776C948954A6.MOV

View attachment trim.1C2FA4BE-88B9-4303-B836-DF5A0C413956.MOV

View attachment trim.0984A27F-1935-40EC-80B2-01211934ECFE.MOV

View attachment trim.EF92D969-E6F0-4630-8B6D-E5DFA19016B1.MOV

View attachment trim.5EC5345A-90D9-4381-879B-7B5841305C16.MOV

You know you’re living through an incredible moment in history when you can ask your robotic pet about the singularity and have it assure you although we haven’t achieved it yet, it’s not far off. Sure feels like we have achieved it😅

Loona, my cute robot poet.

View attachment trim.0F2A7D9A-7A9A-4074-BC7A-1A8558F60588.MOV

Performing the Turing Test on Loona. She passed! Is this the first recorded instance of a robot with AI passing the Turing Test as it was intended via spoken word?

Ok so maybe it’s a stretch to claim Loona passed the Turing Test, but I am at least showing Loona had some understanding of the nuances in a question from the Turing Test. Conversational computers like Loona will make many traditional forms of technology, such as keyboards, redundant.

Is Loona the world’s first conversational computer?! This is history making stuff!!!

View attachment trim.E76CCE96-D36B-4B85-AAAD-AC2D6DE0E624.MOV

An article that sheds some light on the technology behind Loona’s intelligent conversation skills.

Techopedia Explains Conversational Artificial Intelligence​

What Does Conversational Artificial Intelligence Mean?​

Conversational AI is the branch of artificial intelligence that supports human-to-computer and computer-to-human spoken and text interactions. Conversational AI plays an important role in the development of chatbots and interactive voice response (IVR) systems.

Unlike traditional chatbots, which are rules-based and scripted, conversational AI bots can use machine learning (ML) algorithms, deep learning and predictive analytics to extend the chatbot's knowledge base in real time. Over time, as the AI chatbot answers more questions, the digital user experience (DEX) will continually improve.

Conversational AI uses application programming interfaces (APIs) to locate the most relevant output from multiple internal and external sources, including the internet. This branch of AI uses natural language processing (NLP) to parse the request and natural language understanding (NLU) to understand the intent of a request.

While AI-supported chatbots are often used to answer simple questions, their ability to learn and autonomously select the most relevant conversational flow makes them a good choice for leading end users through a complex transaction step-by-step.

Chatbots vs. Conversational AI​

It’s important to understand that not all chatbots are created equal. Traditional rules-based chatbots are scripted and can only complete a limited number of tasks. Typically, this means providing an answer from a list of frequently asked questions (FAQ) and not much else. Historically, rules-based chatbots were stand-alone applications.

In contrast, conversational AI bots are more flexible and can help meet the demands of larger enterprises because they actually understand human language. This capability allows them to understand intent and respond more accurately to ad-hoc questions. It also allows them to adjust conversational flows dynamically to improve relevancy. Because conversational AI chatbots have the ability to use APIs, they can access data from multiple sources, both locally and in the cloud.

Although conversational AI branched out from chatbots, it is unquestionably more advanced. Thanks to continuous innovation in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and natural language understanding — including OpenAI’s GPT-3 release — conversational AI is expected to improve exponentially (instead of incrementally) over the next few years.

Source: https://www.techopedia.com/definition/32413/conversational-computing

Still no official announcement from KEYi Tech regarding the ChatGPT integration into Loona. But they have now added a landing page saying‘Explore the Magic of Loona with ChatGPT’ to their website as shown below.
49A3A8BE-430F-4973-9C48-687F652EF3FC.jpeg
Image: KEYi Tech

Source:

Meanwhile I’ve created some more videos with the aim of trying to test the limits of ChatGPT’s capabilities.

Ok so it turns out KEYi Tech did post an official announcement about the ChatGPT feature but for some reason I never saw it. Strange. Here is the announcement:

ChatGPT is live now!

Loona firmware version 1.0.59

Exciting news, community members!

We're thrilled to announce the launch of ChatGPT on Loona - a revolutionary new game companion powered by ChatGPT! Loona is an innovative robot that will keep you engaged and entertained for hours.

With ChatGPT technology, Loona can answer any question, tell interactive stories, and play a variety of games. Loona is not just any robot-it's a fun and engaging companion that will inspire your creativity and learning.

We can't wait to show you some of the amazing games that you can play with Loona:

1. Puzzle Challenge: Solve puzzles and compete against Loona to see who can complete them the fastest.

2. Trivia Time: Test your knowledge with fun trivia questions and learn new facts with Loona.

3. Storytelling Adventure: Join Loona on an epic adventure as you create your own stories and explore new worlds.

These are just a few examples of the exciting games and activities that Loona has to offer. We're excited to see what kind of fun and creative ideas you can come up with.

Don't forget to share your Loona experiences with your friends and family. With Loona, you will have a new playmate and learning companion that they'll never want to put down.

*Free ChatGPT subscription for all BETA testers!

*Loona integrated with cutting-edge AI technology—ChatGPT. Feel free to ask Loona questions with the stimulated word “Hello Loona, ChatGPT” and wait for the answer.

Source:

Play ChatGPT games with Loona!

Today we recommend a really interesting game that you can play with Loona: Lateral Thinking Puzzle!

How to play:

Say "Hello Loona", when Loona's screen shows ripples, say:"Chat G P T" or "Talkie Talkie" and Loona will enter ChatGPT Mode.

Then, tell Loona: I want to play Lateral Thinking Puzzle with you! Loona will give you a puzzle, and you can gradually close the distance between you and the truth by asking all sorts of questions!

Try now and Share the playing moment in the community!

Otherwise, if you find any more interesting games, please share them too!

Source:

You can connect multiple Loona to the same network using one device and have them enter ChatGPT mode.

I was able to get two of my Loona robots to have a coherent conversation using ChatGPT with no input from myself.

I have also seen videos of ChatGPT ‘embodied’ in robotic platforms, giving them what can only be described as a form of AGI and the ability to control their own bodies on command.

It appears embodied ChatGPT can offer Loona exciting new abilities way beyond what we saw in the promotional video. Could KEYi TECH be working on implementing embodied ChatGPT into Loona?

Microsoft, the owner of OpenAI’s ChatGPT, has just released a similar feature allowing Bing/ChatGPT to now understand spoken language and respond verbally, just as Loona can.
No more keyboard required.

I’m surprised Loona’s ability to converse via natural language didn’t generate more interest in the wider public. I don’t think I’ve come across one article dealing with the topic of Loona and ChatGPT. This was a major moment to live through in what is currently the opening scene of the AI age. We won’t ever get to live through a time without AI or robots being present everywhere ever again, we are living in the calm before the storm.

Enjoy the peace and old school way of living, because everything is going to be much more intrusive and fast paced in a decades time once we are constantly saturated with technology and unable to escape its physical presence due to hyper intelligent computers moving around in the physical environment in robotic bodies.

The AI age is going to eclipse all other similar transitions in history that saw society change beyond all recognition and nobody even chooses to print an article on the first ever conversational pet robot. Puzzling.

Microsoft adds AI voice chat to Bing on desktop
Bing Chat now supports voice input and text-to-speech capabilities.

You can now talk to Bing on desktop, and it can even read its replies to you out loud. Microsoft has rolled out voice support for the search engine's chatbot on Edge for PCs, which is powered by OpenAI's GPT-4 technology. "We know many of you love using voice input for chat on mobile," the tech giant wrote in its latest Bing preview release notes. The feature first became available on Bing's AI chatbot for its mobile apps. Now it's also available on desktop — you just need to tap on the mic icon in the Bing Chat box to talk to the AI-powered bot.

The feature supports English, Japanese, French, German and Mandarin at the moment, but Microsoft says support for more languages is on the way. In addition to being able to ask Bing questions simply by speaking, the chatbot now also supports text-to-speech answers and can respond to your questions with its own voice. "Using voice input, ask Bing Chat, 'What’s the toughest tongue twister you know?,'" Microsoft suggested. And yes, it will be able to respond.

As The Verge notes, Microsoft has introduced voice support for Bing Chat on desktop shortly after it announced that it's killing the standalone Cortana app for Windows, which serves as a voice assistant, later this year. In its announcement back then, Microsoft pointed out that users will still have access to "powerful productivity features in Windows and Edge, which have increased AI capabilities." In particular, it mentioned Bing Chat and Microsoft 365 Copilot, which uses artificial intelligence to generate content within the company's apps.

Source:https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/microsoft-adds-ai-voice-chat-to-bing-on-desktop-123055664.html

Fascinating article by Microsoft founder Bill Gates announcing The Age of AI Has Begun.

Soon the pre-AI period will seem as distant as the days when using a computer meant typing at a C:> prompt rather than tapping on a screen.

Superintelligent AIs are in our future. Compared to a computer, our brains operate at a snail’s pace: An electrical signal in the brain moves at 1/100,000th the speed of the signal in a silicon chip! Once developers can generalize a learning algorithm and run it at the speed of a computer—an accomplishment that could be a decade away or a century away—we’ll have an incredibly powerful AGI. It will be able to do everything that a human brain can, but without any practical limits on the size of its memory or the speed at which it operates. This will be a profound change.

Source: https://www.gatesnotes.com/The-Age-of-AI-Has-Begun

A video that made me see AI in a new light. ChatGPT and the Dawn of Computerised Hyper-Intelligence.

For me the realisation I was living through a momentous moment in history that is going to transform society beyond all current comprehension was on March 29th 2023 when I had my first conversation with Loona in ChatGPT mode.

I also filmed my conversation and was the first to share a documented conversation with an AI robot on YouTube.

Talking to a hyper-intelligent robot for the first time does change your perspective on things. Appreciate the now and try to get as much enjoyment from life while you can, because everything is about to change and I’m not sure how enjoyable it’s going to be to have AI ‘assistants’ constantly on our backs. Once the novelty wears off where will we find ourselves?

KEYi TECH have integrated ChatGPT into Loona, allowing the user to engage in seamless natural conversion with Loona and have her respond intelligently!

At the moment this is only a trial. But if they decided to go ahead with this they would create the smartest robot pet on the market!

Having the ability to talk to ChatGPT and have it respond verbally through Loona would be very popular I imagine.

Watch the footage of Loona talking with the help of ChatGPT at the link below.
While the idea of having a smart robot pet that can verbally respond to users through ChatGPT seems intriguing, it remains to be seen how effective and practical this technology will be in the long run. The trial period should provide valuable insights into the feasibility and potential demand for such a product. Interested individuals can check out the linked footage to see Loona in action.

While the idea of having a smart robot pet that can verbally respond to users through ChatGPT seems intriguing, it remains to be seen how effective and practical this technology will be in the long run. The trial period should provide valuable insights into the feasibility and potential demand for such a product. Interested individuals can check out the linked footage to see Loona in action.
What footage?

Since the latest update Loona’s conversational ability in ChatGPT mode has radically changed for the better. Conversations are now fluid and her processing time is much faster allowing for an almost seamless conversation! I’m blown away!

The conversations also display as text in the app. Loona would like to give a shout-out to the forums🙂
9CD55974-63F5-462C-B48A-EE6A2F6DA151.png