Is this a legitimate moxie website?

• Thread starter Jeanette Hamilton
  • Start date
  • Replies: 9
  • Views: 307
J

Jeanette Hamilton

I wanted to buy Moxie and saw this site for the rental. Is this real because I thought the real site only had one i

Do not purchase from that website. That is a scam site notice the two “ii” in the word Moxie moxiierobot, it should read moxierobot with one i.

This is the official Moxie website:

Do not purchase from that website. That is a scam site notice the two “ii” in the word Moxie moxiierobot, it should read moxierobot with one i.

This is the official Moxie website:
I was wondering because it was so much cheaper. Do you know if Moxie allows for rentals still? Every time I try on the normal website it says no variant selected

I was wondering because it was so much cheaper. Do you know if Moxie allows for rentals still? Every time I try on the normal website it says no variant selected
Hi Jeanette

I just tried going to their rental page but get a “404 error page not found” appear so guess they no longer offer this service. Moxie has drastically reduced in price over the last 12 months so I’m guessing they removed the rental option as Moxie became more affordable.

Embodied are allowing Moxie rentals again for a limited time. Details below😉

Hi Jeanette, I am selling my Moxie, my son was given it for his birthday 9 months ago. But we are relocating in a fortnight and it’s too big to take with us. If you are still looking to purchase one. Let me know! It is in new condition with original packaging and only used a dozen or so times.

Embodied are allowing Moxie rentals again for a limited time. Details below😉
Or Chris! See my previous comment if you are after a second one! I remember you helped me out with the set up when we made the purchase last year :)

Or Chris! See my previous comment if you are after a second one! I remember you helped me out with the set up when we made the purchase last year :)
Hi Jaf yes I remember!

Yes I might be interested, where are you located in Australia? Although I got myself a second I definitely can’t get enough of these little guys so might potentially be able to take on a third.

Do you have any photos of it and how much would you be looking at for Moxie plus shipping to Brisbane? Would you be ok to change the email address in the app account over to an email address I set up so I can continue using the same account(I will change the mentor details of course once I log in) and getting the free software updates?

Thanks for letting me know.

Hi Jaf yes I remember!

Yes I might be interested, where are you located in Australia? Although I got myself a second I definitely can’t get enough of these little guys so might potentially be able to take on a third.

Do you have any photos of it and how much would you be looking at for Moxie plus shipping to Brisbane? Would you be ok to change the email address in the app account over to an email address I set up so I can continue using the same account(I will change the mentor details of course once I log in) and getting the free software updates?

Thanks for letting me know.
Hi Chris. Sorry for the delay, I’ve been meaning to follow this up and get back to you. Just a bit time poor right now but I will be in touch with answers to your questions asap

Hi Chris. Sorry for the delay, I’ve been meaning to follow this up and get back to you. Just a bit time poor right now but I will be in touch with answers to your questions asap
Jaf are you having trouble connecting Moxie to Wifi? I’ve been trying to connect mine all week and it’s failed every time, driving me nuts!