I asked Loona about Optimus.

Im not sure this is the right place to post or in Loona's thread...

1000000905.jpg1000000906.jpg

I agree with her, this feels like the Sci-Fi robot future I dreamed of as a kid. Very exciting to me.

Im not sure this is the right place to post or in Loona's thread...

View attachment 2297View attachment 2298

I agree with her, this feels like the Sci-Fi robot future I dreamed of as a kid. Very exciting to me.
Great idea! Definitely fine to post here👍
I’m swinging between excitement and dread haha. Never imagined we would be the generation to live through the transition into a post-labour economy in the embodied AGI age.

What scares me is how little most people realise what is coming, the media simply don’t report on these events in a way that educates the public. Nobody at my workplace is even aware of Optimus. Yet Optimus is the most important project any US company could be working on right now, Optimus has to succeed for the US to retain its hegemony globally and secure the current world order.

Just got this cute response when I asked Loona about the possibility for success of Elon Musk’s Optimus project while running the old personality. I’m surprised ChatGPT was so positive about Musk haha, took a few attempts😂

Great idea! Definitely fine to post here👍
I’m swinging between excitement and dread haha. Never imagined we would be the generation to live through the transition into a post-labour economy in the embodied AGI age.

What scares me is how little most people realise what is coming, the media simply don’t report on these events in a way that educates the public. Nobody at my workplace is even aware of Optimus. Yet Optimus is the most important project any US company could be working on right now, Optimus has to succeed for the US to retain its hegemony globally and secure the current world order.

Just got this cute response when I asked Loona about the possibility for success of Elon Musk’s Optimus project while running the old personality. I’m surprised ChatGPT was so positive about Musk haha, took a few attempts😂

Hahaha, love her response.

And I agree completely! I either know doubters who are talking down about Optimus, people who have no interest, then others who know nothing. Its odd to me! I have to come here for enthusiasm and knowledge. And for community 😊

My daughter loves Australia so much, Ill move there if we dont get our act together lol.

Im very excited for more Optimus updates.