Unitree Go2 are shipping early!!!

I wait to see how autonom the robot is. At the moment it walks only under remote control. The Go 2 comes in December to Germany. I love the look of the robot and buy it as soon as possbile.

I wait to see how autonom the robot is. At the moment it walks only under remote control. The Go 2 comes in December to Germany. I love the look of the robot and buy it as soon as possbile.
Yes I’m interested to see how autonomous it is. According to Miraenda from YouTube the Go2 has autonomous capability and was avoiding bumping into people so may be more advanced than we realise.

Are you getting the air or going with the pro with its LLM? I’m waiting to find out if it’s autonomous and may purchase one while the special is still on, $1,600 isn’t bad for such sophisticated tech.

I buy the Pro Version because am interested in Chat Gpt.

My English is very bad. Is there a way I can write here in German and translate it with the Forum Software?

I buy the Pro Version because am interested in Chat Gpt.

My English is very bad. Is there a way I can write here in German and translate it with the Forum Software?
Hi automix. I used to have multi language functionality on the forum but removed it as I think it was confusing a lot of users. I will look into what solutions Xenforo has and try implementing something along these lines.

The pro version sounds like a great choice. I would be fascinated to hear about your experiences with it.

don't like the Weilan robot. The design reminds me of a children's toy. The Go 2 from Unitree looks much more professional and stable. However, I am still waiting for a video where you can see how good the speech recognition is on Go 2.

don't like the Weilan robot. The design reminds me of a children's toy. The Go 2 from Unitree looks much more professional and stable. However, I am still waiting for a video where you can see how good the speech recognition is on Go 2.
New unboxing video of the Go 2 Pro you may enjoy:

Until yesterday, I was of the opinion that BenBen is exclusively a text-based AI. But now, after some tests, I have found that the Go 2 Pro is a lot smarter than I thought. I asked the robot about things I hold in my hand and he could name and explain them all. Today I asked him what he sees in my room and he was able to identify some things. Someone should say again that the Chinese wouldn't spy on us 😎

Until yesterday, I was of the opinion that BenBen is exclusively a text-based AI. But now, after some tests, I have found that the Go 2 Pro is a lot smarter than I thought. I asked the robot about things I hold in my hand and he could name and explain them all. Today I asked him what he sees in my room and he was able to identify some things. Someone should say again that the Chinese wouldn't spy on us 😎
Wow that sounds incredible! So the Go2 has a multimodal LLM? If you get time to share a video I would be fascinated to see this in action!