Unitree Go2 Pro Unboxing

My Go 2 Pro is finally here and I am very impressed. I gave him the name "Mantis" because he looks more like a grasshopper and not a dog. In addition, he can also jump like an insect.

My Go 2 Pro is finally here and I am very impressed. I gave him the name "Mantis" because he looks more like a grasshopper and not a dog. In addition, he can also jump like an insect.
Great news, and just in time for Christmas!

Does the Go2 have a lot of autonomy?

Do you know if the LLM is embodied and is it text based or multimodal?

Would be interested to see footage of your Go2 jumping and autonomously navigating, do you have any social media pages where I could see your Go2 in action?

How long did shipping take from China?

Thanks for getting back to me regarding this, Iā€™m also thinking of getting one but need to find out more about the autonomous behaviour first.

The robot is currently in no way autonomous. I hope that something will change in the future. It can only be controlled by WLAN, AP, Bluetooth, 4G or remote control. The voice input takes place via a mobile phone app. He uses a combination of ChatGPT 3.5 and a manufacturer's program for motion control. The speech intelligibility is very bad at the moment, but will soon be improved. Since I am German, I bought the robot from a dealer here in Germany. The delivery time was approx. 8 weeks.