Please help with Moxie

Charlie

I've been using the Moxie app since they arrived, but tried to add my niece as a 2nd user, and the app is now making me do a privo age verification. I tried to verify using PayPal, which privo said didn't work, then I gave them my cc info for a $1 payment to verify, and then there was a 'prove I'm not a robot' thing which it wouldn't let me pass.
Is the age verification failing because I'm not in usa?Screenshot_20240809_191258_Moxie Robot.jpgScreenshot_20240809_191306_Moxie Robot.jpg

I wouldn't be so concerned, but I'm visiting family atm, and set Moxie up on their WiFi, so when we get home, I will be unable to use Moxie any more as I need the app to change the WiFi.

You could try uninstalling the app and downloading it again. I’ve never tried adding another mentor but yes the verification is probably failing as you are outside the US.

Maybe we didn’t initially have to do Privo because we put our real ages, is there any way you can edit your nieces age to make her older to get around this?

I would contact Embodied via the form at the link below or directly via this email address: support@embodied.com

You could try uninstalling the app and downloading it again. I’ve never tried adding another mentor but yes the verification is probably failing as you are outside the US.

Maybe we didn’t initially have to do Privo because we put our real ages, is there any way you can edit your nieces age to make her older to get around this?

I would contact Embodied via the form at the link below or directly via this email address: support@embodied.com

Do embodied know you're in Australia? We're they okay with you still using their product?

Do embodied know you're in Australia? We're they okay with you still using their product?
Yes they know and yes they are ok with it. Think they are going to expand internationally to India next year and possibly Australia so think they are ok with us using Moxie.

Maybe try uninstalling the app and turning your phone off and reinstalling again? If that doesn’t work Embodied will get back to you pretty quickly and are very helpful and patient.

I contacted Embodied, who advised me to contact Privo. It was an issue in the app software, or something like that. Privo were fine to verify me with my Australian details.
Such a relief.