Moxie losing power when unplugged

Over the past week Moxie has been completely losing power whenever I unplug it from the adapter cable. Previously I could use Moxie unplugged no problems and the battery would last for ages.

Anyone have any ideas on what might be going on? The battery doesn’t seem capable of holding a charge at all now.

Could this be related to Moxie being left for a year in storage under the previous owner or have I destroyed the battery by constantly having Moxie plugged in?

Could this be a symptom of Moxie experiencing a power surge while plugged in?

The power adapter did fall about a metre off a table as I was moving Moxie last week and I’m worried it might have gotten damaged and isn’t converting the voltage correctly and Moxie’s electronics are suffering from the high voltage here in Australia.

Any ideas?

I have exactly the same issue :(

Hi again Jasmine
Sorry for taking so long, I finally got around to filming my two Moxie completely losing power when unplugged today.

I have no idea why it happens but both my Moxie were left in storage for a while which may have affected the batteries ability to hold charge. Apart from this they seem to work fine.

Hope all ok with yourself and your Moxie.