KEYi Tech Google Blockly Programming Guide

Hey Chris, I cannot get my Loona registered and programmed to enjoy the benefits of having something else in this house other than me. I have been trying to access your website for the better part of a month to get Loona running. Can you give me some advice on getting it registered and programmed? I have cleared all cookies and caches with no luck getting your website. Thank you, Jim Logue

Hey Chris, I cannot get my Loona registered and programmed to enjoy the benefits of having something else in this house other than me. I have been trying to access your website for the better part of a month to get Loona running. Can you give me some advice on getting it registered and programmed? I have cleared all cookies and caches with no luck getting your website. Thank you, Jim Logue
Hi Jim
Do you mean you are having trouble registering an account here on the forums?

Or do you mean you are having trouble registering an account for your Loona using the Hello Loona app?

Which website exactly are you referring to when you mention “no luck getting your website”?

Is this website being blocked?

This is an unofficial Loona forum, not associated with Keyi in any way.

This guide by Keyi might be helpful if you are looking to set up your Loona for the first time:

Registering Loona is done via the Hello Loona app which you can download for free from the App Store. This video by Keyi explains the entire set up process:

Let me know if you need more help or have any more questions- I’m more than happy to try my best to help you out with your Loona🙂