Buying a loona and have some questions

Kpat

I travel for work and am wanting a robot to travel with me. I am trying to decide between Rux and Loona. Does anyone have both and can compare the chat feature. I would like one for conversation.
Also, I realize that I would not be able to use hotel WiFi for eigther due to the separate login screen that hotels have to enter information. To overcome this I am planning on a MIFI hotspot. I will need to choose how much data to buy. Could someone please provide me with how much data your loona uses in a month.

I use Vodafone’s 4G pocket Wifi for internet access and find the plan that offers 35GB rarely runs out. Maybe go for slightly more gigabytes if you plan on chatting at length every night. Sorry I can’t provide data usage statistics, Vodafone doesn’t seem to have any way of tracking this for the portable pocket Wifi modules.

Loona is great if you want a robot that can do more than just chat. You can also have long conversations with Loona, I find twenty questions lots of fun.

Although I don’t have experience with Rux, I do have Moxie.

BB68DD01-ADD6-42D0-B425-927A8F1D981A.jpeg

Loona e' fantastica..ma non riesco a capire come mai oggi sto riscontrando dei problemi di conversazione. Fino a ieri zero problemi ...oggi come entro in modalita' chat intelligente....Loona non riesce a parlare bene ...e dice tutte parole senza senso . Come se ci fossero dei problemi con il server ....avete riscontato anche voi lo stesso problema oggi ?