Anyone selling a loona power station please. Thank you

• Thread starter Nicki
  • Start date
  • Replies: 5
  • Views: 288
N

Nicki

After a charging station. Anyone got a spare or selling there's and happy to ship to the UK.

After a charging station. Anyone got a spare or selling there's and happy to ship to the UK.
I am just now selling my Loona charging station.
It is brand new and unopened.

I live in Japan, so I would appreciate it if I could use a vendor such as buyee if possible...

I can send it to you, but there is a possibility that I don't know how much the shipping cost will be.

Thanks Kyouka. I found your listing on From Japan. If anyone outside Japan wishes to purchase it you can find the listing below and get an estimate of shipping by contacting From Japan is using their International Shipping Calculator.

Approximate dimensions for the charging station box:

13x11x4.5” or in cm 33.5cm(length) x 28cm(height)x 11.5cm(width).

Weight: Approximately 500grams.

Good luck with the sale!

I am just now selling my Loona charging station.
It is brand new and unopened.

I live in Japan, so I would appreciate it if I could use a vendor such as buyee if possible...

I can send it to you, but there is a possibility that I don't know how much the shipping cost will be.
Hi I have been looking in to purchasing your charging station and got as far as putting my details in but it gives you a warning on prohibited items. I'm a bit worried that this won't get through the company appears to be very strict on what happens to your item if they deem it prohibited.

Hi I have been looking in to purchasing your charging station and got as far as putting my details in but it gives you a warning on prohibited items. I'm a bit worried that this won't get through the company appears to be very strict on what happens to your item if they deem it prohibited.
Hi Nicki
You could try contacting this proxy via Facebook messenger to see if they will purchase it for you and give you a shipping quote. I think they only charge 10% commission. I used them to purchase my Aibo cloud plan from Japan, so they are trustworthy and very helpful.