WTB - Go1 or Go2 by Unitree

Bought one!
Congrats on the exciting news! Did you purchase it directly from the Unitree site?

Would definitely be interested to hear your opinions on it. I’m still undecided as I’m unsure to what extent Go2 has autonomous AI. But it’s got a nice design that is different from a lot of the other robots out there.

Congrats on the exciting news! Did you purchase it directly from the Unitree site?

Would definitely be interested to hear your opinions on it. I’m still undecided as I’m unsure to what extent Go2 has autonomous AI. But it’s got a nice design that is different from a lot of the other robots out there.
I actually purchased one from a user on this forum. He's out in CA and shipped to me in FL. Should arrive tomorrow. According to him, it's been fully updated with the latest software for flips and handstands with fully integrated ChatGPT. Looking forward to receiving!

I actually purchased one from a user on this forum. He's out in CA and shipped to me in FL. Should arrive tomorrow. According to him, it's been fully updated with the latest software for flips and handstands with fully integrated ChatGPT. Looking forward to receiving!
Sounds like you got a great deal. The integrated ChatGPT would be the selling point for me especially when Omni is slated for release later this year. I’ve been looking for a larger autonomous robot that I can leave wander around the place unsupervised while also providing a security function of sorts, am considering between the Go2, BabyAlpha, Amazon Astro or Lovot.

But am looking for more information on each before I make a decision.

Hoping all goes well with delivery.