My name is Lindsay and I have a YouTube Channel about companion robots I just started mostly featuring Loona so far.

Hello Lindsay and welcome to the forum👋

Oh you’ve got the blue face bumper with matching blue game ball from Dork Art Studio! So far I haven’t ordered any of their stuff simply because shipping to myself would probably cost more than the products themselves.

Do you find Loona interacts with the blue game ball? How does it compare to the orange cardboard one?

You’ve got an extensive vintage robot collection!

I’ve noticed Eilik videos are very popular on YouTube. Is your channel name inspired by the movie Ex Machina?

From my experience I’m only getting organic reach by posting shorts on YouTube. None of the other social media channels I run for the forum get any organic reach and I’ve lost interest in posting to them.

All the best with your channel👍and thanks for stopping by. Hopefully I’ll see you around the forum.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Hello Lindsay and welcome to the forum👋

Oh you’ve got the blue face bumper with matching blue game ball from Dork Art Studio! So far I haven’t ordered any of their stuff simply because shipping to myself would probably cost more than the products themselves.

Do you find Loona interacts with the blue game ball? How does it compare to the orange cardboard one?

You’ve got an extensive vintage robot collection!

I’ve noticed Eilik videos are very popular on YouTube. Is your channel name inspired by the movie Ex Machina?

From my experience I’m only getting organic reach by posting shorts on YouTube. None of the other social media channels I run for the forum get any organic reach and I’ve lost interest in posting to them.

All the best with your channel👍and thanks for stopping by. Hopefully I’ll see you around the forum.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
I never had the original game ball for Loona so I cant compare, however during a quick test she had trouble finding the ball. Ill try again. If she does use it Ill post a short on YT. My shorts also do way better than my videos.

I do love the headbumper as my Loona tends to get over excited and slam her face into chair legs lol. The wheel covers are good except the rear treads make it difficult for her quick turns. However I can see the benefits outdoors or on hardwood.

And yes I did base my name after Ex Machina 😄🤓

Thanks for everything!