Loona set up issues

• Thread starter Tom Terris
  • Start date
  • Replies: 1
  • Views: 71
T

Tom Terris

Hello, hope someone will be able to help.
We purchased This robot "new"onliine but it appears to maybe have been switched on previously. When we turn it on, after 7 seconds, the ears glow and then we hear a couple of clicking sounds then it turns black screen, it does this 3 times.

We have tried
1. Holding the power button for 2 minutes to reset the battery protection, however, no change
2. Followed the instructions to set up perfectly, downloaded the app then when ti says scan the bar code to connect to WiFi, no bar code appears on the robot.
3. We have tried the reset plugged in to the power via USB / without and on the dock, no change.

Note, the battery indicator shows fully charged,

Please help.

Thanks Tom

Hello, hope someone will be able to help.
We purchased This robot "new"onliine but it appears to maybe have been switched on previously. When we turn it on, after 7 seconds, the ears glow and then we hear a couple of clicking sounds then it turns black screen, it does this 3 times.

We have tried
1. Holding the power button for 2 minutes to reset the battery protection, however, no change
2. Followed the instructions to set up perfectly, downloaded the app then when ti says scan the bar code to connect to WiFi, no bar code appears on the robot.
3. We have tried the reset plugged in to the power via USB / without and on the dock, no change.

Note, the battery indicator shows fully charged,

Please help.

Thanks Tom
Hi Tom. What makes you think your Loona has been previously used? Where did you purchase it from?

The only solution I can offer is charging it overnight by the USB cable and try set up again in the morning. If that doesn’t work then your Loona might be defective.

You can manually get a barcode to appear by holding down on the power button and releasing it when you see gears turning.

Let me know if you have any more questions, I’m always happy to help.