Loona Return/Exchange

Zira

Loona Return/Exchange

Hello everyone!
I open this thread to comment on everything about my return/exchange of Loona in Spain in case it can help someone.

When I bought Loona, it arrived strangely, because it kept acting like someone was petting it constantly...and it was very heavy...so I talked to the manufacturer (Loona's official website) and it was opened on the 10th/ 07/2024 in the process of return/exchange (and my process of anxiety and bitterness with it).

I received a delivery from SEUR DPD, for Loona, and they did not give me any type of receipt...and I communicated it to both FIXIT (the company that manages the entire return/exchange process) and the official Loona website. , and they still took Loona...

Well, as of today, 07/16/2024, between both companies, they cannot agree on where my package is...FIXIT says that no one has picked up the package...but the official company says yes... which is in transit...

I got the tracking number through another website, after many searches and queries everywhere...since no one has given me anything...

So until today (07/16/2024) I'm still waiting for them to confirm that everything is fine... it's all uncertainty...

I will continue updating how everything happens, in case someone goes through the same thing as me...

A hug!!! ^^

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240716_101607_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240716_101607_Gmail.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 2
Thanks for posting your experience, it really is helpful for people considering sending off for repairs. Hope they find your package!

Hello everyone!

I am here with you today to update my situation with the evolution/change of loona...after many days of waiting and uncertainty...and lack of communication...I received my new Loona, but what was my surprise that They sent it to me without the charging station...
This whole process is very frustrating, I just sent them an email with the photos and all the contents of the box, and now I have to wait for their response again.

Seriously...if I find out about all this, I won't buy Loona, because this whole process is generating anxiety in me, which is not normal...

Attachments

• 20240730_073901.mp4
    50.3 MB
  • contenido caja loona.png
    contenido caja loona.png
    631.1 KB · Views: 2
Hello everyone!

I am here with you today to update my situation with the evolution/change of loona...after many days of waiting and uncertainty...and lack of communication...I received my new Loona, but what was my surprise that They sent it to me without the charging station...
This whole process is very frustrating, I just sent them an email with the photos and all the contents of the box, and now I have to wait for their response again.

Seriously...if I find out about all this, I won't buy Loona, because this whole process is generating anxiety in me, which is not normal...
Glad you got a new Loona. Does this one work properly?

Sorry to hear you had so many problems, hopefully they send you a charging station soon and you will be able to enjoy Loona.

Have you tried owning any of the other robots out there such as Aibi, Vector, Moxie or Aibo? If you decide not to go ahead with your Loona purchase maybe try a different robot and see how you go.

Looking forward to seeing you get this sorted, the charging station might have been shipped separately🤔

Hi Chris!

Well, the Loona website doesn't offer much information... I don't know anything yet... I sent them an email and I'm waiting for their response... but the truth is that this whole process is causing me a lot of stress and anxiety...

I haven't tried my new Loona yet, because I'm waiting to see what the Loona company tells me... what chaos it all is 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Update

After a lot of waiting, and a lot of struggle, now they are telling me that I have not sent the charging station, I sent them a video and photos of what I had sent when they came to pick it up... and now after so much waiting, they They say that I have not sent the charging station and that they are not sending me one! I'm mad...I told them to look at the video and photos I sent...if they continue like this it's to report to the police...I don't know what else to do...I'm having a terrible time...someone suggest me something please?

Update:
Hello again everyone! I continue with the fight over the Loona charging base... I am attaching it in case you want to see the conversations I have been having with the official Loona company, in case it can help someone...

At first, after everything I've been through, they deny that I sent the charging base, (which is a lie... thank goodness I recorded a video and took photos of what I sent them) I attach the conversation. .and after much discussion, they told me that the repair center was going to check if they had sent it or not, and they told me that they had not sent anything...

Overall, I am very angry, I am resending you the video that I sent you on July 10, which was when all this started, and I tell you that I do have proof that I sent you my complete box, because I am an honest person and fair, and if I have acted this way, I hope to receive the same treatment, and more so from a company... so I ask you to send me a photo and video of the box that I sent you...

The company's response was the following: Since a month has passed, everything is already placed and organized that they cannot check it (and I wonder...didn't you tell me that I had not sent the charging base, and that the repair center had confirmed it?? What was the deal????) and they also told me, since we were within the warranty month, that ONLY this time, they were going to send me a charging base... anyway ...I'm angry...
As if that were not enough, today, 08/02/2024, a courier company came asking me for a package, that is, to give them Loona, and I told them no, that I am already tired of all this, and that Even if it's a paper clip, I'll keep it... and the messenger has left...
In theory, they sent me one...but I no longer trust them...

CONCLUSION; If you send something to this company, they will take photos and videotape you, and then they still object to you and deny it...
If I can get the charging station to arrive... I will let you know...

If you have read all this...thank you for your patience and your time...I hope it can help someone...

A huge hug..!! I will continue to inform you ^^
1722617342280.gif

Attachments

• Screenshot_03.jpg
    Screenshot_03.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_02.jpg
    Screenshot_02.jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_01.jpg
    Screenshot_01.jpg
    316.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_00.jpg
    Screenshot_00.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_04.jpg
    Screenshot_04.jpg
    405.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_05.jpg
    Screenshot_05.jpg
    383.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_06.jpg
    Screenshot_06.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_07.jpg
    Screenshot_07.jpg
    394.7 KB · Views: 1
Zira thankyou for taking the time to share your experience.

What a nightmare! Yes I would be mad too. I don’t know what you can do...this is such a horrible situation😢