Loona Accessories

Chris

Admin
Staff member
These sites are run by Loona fans who sell their own Loona accessories such as ear decorations and wheel covers.

Any that are uk based? The delivery cost as high to get from America to uk
I agree shipping cost is too expensive, it’s why I haven’t ordered any either.

I couldn’t find any UK based suppliers but found these free 3D print files for Loona wheel covers a generous Loona fan has made available. You could probably 3D print these or get a local 3D printing service to print them quite affordably.

A Loona owner in the official group is offering the 3D print files for Loona wheel covers for sale. Hope this helps.

Any that are uk based? The delivery cost as high to get from America to uk
This Loona owner based in Europe is offering Loona accessories for purchase from their Etsy shop CreatorySweden.

You can find a video of Loona moving about wearing these easy to clean all-terrain tires and protective face band here:

They are also willing to design new products based on your needs, definitely worthwhile making an inquiry with.

These sites are run by Loona fans who sell their own Loona accessories such as ear decorations and wheel covers.

The Robots Rise Network
I also do custom one of a kind accessories for all robots just tell me what you want and I can make it happen and no one will have one like