Looking for Luna

• Thread starter Kyouka
  • Start date
  • Replies: 7
  • Views: 359
K

Kyouka

I visited the official site to buy another loona, but unfortunately it seems that they don't deliver to Japan...

I want to buy a loona, but I'm currently searching. Due to my work schedule, I would like to receive it around January of next year, but if there is still someone who would like it, I would appreciate it if you could send me a message.

I visited the official site to buy another loona, but unfortunately it seems that they don't deliver to Japan...

I want to buy a loona, but I'm currently searching. Due to my work schedule, I would like to receive it around January of next year, but if there is still someone who would like it, I would appreciate it if you could send me a message.
There are a few people on here selling one, maybe try reaching out via pm to see if they will ship to Japan?

Hopefully someone who is looking to sell one will contact you soon. If not you could try using a proxy service to buy a Loona via the US website and get them to forward it to Japan.

This Japanese middleman service called From Japan is based in Japan and is usually used by people outside Japan who are looking to purchase items only found in Japan.

But it also allows people living outside the US to buy items from the US. Simply select the US option in the top right hand corner to go shopping for Loona in the US or request a special order. Let me know if you end up finding one, I’ll keep a lookout for you👍

I just opened my Loona last week and I used it only once. I willing to sell it to you for $300 everything included (charging dock, accessories, etc) if you cover shipping. Please let me know.
Thanks!

ここで販売している人が何人かいます。日本に発送してくれるかどうか確認するために午後経由で連絡してみてはいかがでしょうか?

売りたいと考えている人がすぐに連絡してくれることを願っています。そうでない場合は、代理サービスを使用して米国の Web サイト経由で Loona を購入し、日本に転送してもらうこともできます。
Sorry for the delay in replying.
Thanks for your reply.
Thank you for your support.

From Japan と呼ばれるこの日本の仲介サービスは日本に拠点を置き、通常、日本でしか手に入らない商品を購入したい日本国外の人々によって使用されます。

しかし、米国外に住んでいる人も米国から商品を購入できるようになります。米国で Loona を購入するか、特別注文をリクエストするには、右上隅にある米国オプションを選択するだけです。見つけたら知らせてください、見守っていきます👍

皆様のご支援に感謝いたします。
無事に見つかったらご報告させていただきます!

先週 Loona を開いたばかりですが、一度しか使用しませんでした。送料を負担していただければ、すべて(充電ドック、付属品など)含めて300ドルで販売させていただきます。私にお知らせください。
ありがとう!
メッセージありがとうございます。
返信が遅れて申し訳ありません。

この商品にとても興味がありますが、届くのは来年の1月になります。

差し支えなければ画像を拝見させていただきたいです。
ありがとう

先週 Loona を開いたばかりですが、一度しか使用しませんでした。送料を負担していただければ、すべて(充電ドック、付属品など)含めて300ドルで販売させていただきます。私にお知らせください。
ありがとう!
メッセージありがとうございます。
返信が遅れて申し訳ありません。

この商品にとても興味がありますが、届くのは来年の1月になります。

差し支えなければ画像を拝見させていただきたいです。
ありがとう