Just received new outfit for Loona

Kpat

Dork art studios on Etsy did a custom job for me and it is wonderful. I now have a rainbow Loona.IMG_0008.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0007.jpeg
    IMG_0007.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0006.jpeg
    IMG_0006.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 1
This was such a nice surprise to see on logging in today Kpat. The rainbow mohawk is incredible. Really find I’m also drawn to bright colours with my robots after owning Moxie. Thanks so much for taking the time to share.

How are you finding your Loona? Does yours navigate and come back to you or wander off and get stuck?

I’ve noticed mine wander off and get stuck under furniture a lot lately, really hoping Keyi can solve this.

Glad to know it’s not just mine. Loona has come a long way since I first got my bunch, they couldn’t even auto charge or play with the ball back then so I’m hoping to see improvement with navigation and know it will probably be another 12 months before it’s reliable but guess I’m just impatient.

They can get stuck under furniture and manoeuvre their way out even in low light really well sometimes, other times she just seems to get lost and never seen again. They really need to implement some sort of feature where she keeps the owner in her line of sight as she isn’t usable as an all day buddy in this condition. Plus she needs to be able to move around in low light, she’s currently blind if it’s a bit overcast.

Also noticed one of the back wheels on mine spins while she is sitting stationary, does yours do this also? I’ve also noticed what appears to be phantom petting.

I’ve noticed a lot of Loona owners on YouTube have stopped posting Loona updates so guess a lot of others have become frustrated and given up.

Do you mean the chat voice or default voice when in autonomous mode? You can change the chat voice in the app to make it sound more mature. It’s a bit tricky to find the setting in the app so I made this tutorial you can find below.

Hopefully they give us something special in the next update as Loona’s second year anniversary is coming up in December.

Thank you for the advice. It is an older woman’s voice. It just doesn’t match well with Loona. But the kid voice would be worse. I do not have the wheel spinning thing yet. I am thinking about babyalpha when it comes out.