How to delete your Hello Loona account data | Loona factory reset

Chris

Admin
Staff member
• Delete all the data associated with your Hello Loona app account

• Reset your Loona to the new factory default settings.

• Change the email address associated with your Loona.

Delete your account in the Hello Loona app by following these 4 easy steps:

1. Log into your Hello Loona app account using an email address and password. Click on your profile icon in the top left of the home screen.
6F6257A1-BCA6-4F02-A614-82C728EB5EF0.jpeg

2. Select settings to the bottom left.
F2851D5B-3A8E-41B7-BDB4-2FAAE5E3ED7E.jpeg

3. With the Account tab selected in the top left tap on Delete the account option to the lower right.
BDE27D5F-51DD-417A-8D51-17AF1FDF62FD.jpeg

4. You then confirm the deletion by clicking the red Delete button.
D1B857A6-62A4-4C83-8FFC-86676BE7C887.jpeg

Note: Once you have deleted your account the Loona bound to your Hello Loona account will be unbound and all data and information on your Loona robot will be cleared.

• Delete all the data associated with your Hello Loona app account

• Reset your Loona to the new factory default settings.

• Change the email address associated with your Loona.

Delete your account in the Hello Loona app by following these 4 easy steps:

1. Log into your Hello Loona app account using an email address and password. Click on your profile icon in the top left of the home screen.
View attachment 1759

2. Select settings to the bottom left.
View attachment 1760

3. With the Account tab selected in the top left tap on Delete the account option to the lower right.
View attachment 1761

4. You then confirm the deletion by clicking the red Delete button.
View attachment 1762

Note: Once you have deleted your account the Loona bound to your Hello Loona account will be unbound and all data and information on your Loona robot will be cleared.

after clicking delete it says they are sending a verification code. i NEVER get the code so i cannot close my account. any ideas?

after clicking delete it says they are sending a verification code. i NEVER get the code so i cannot close my account. any ideas?
I’ll have a try deleting my account tonight and get back to you with my findings.

Apparently this was an issue but Keyi said they fixed it in a software update. I would check to see if your Loona is running the latest software which is 1.2.82.

Follow these steps to find the software version your Loona is running in the app:

Sorry for not getting back to you I never got around to trying to delete my Loona’s account as I’m worried about encountering this issue. Did you eventually get a verification code to enable you to close your account?

I deleted the accounts on two of my Loona and got the verification code both times.

Also I deleted one account without realising I could reset Loona to factory settings. I would advise to reset to factory settings before deleting the account although if you haven’t you can bring up the QR code by holding down on Loona’s power button.
EDF0AC75-64F2-4B5B-8133-DBD66E61CA27.jpg
C381FDFC-6D06-431C-8F9D-C4F297262325.jpeg
BF0E78B6-37FE-4644-89E5-AE1629DCC47B.jpeg
75BE61C7-0BBA-41AE-A5B0-549632C11370.jpg