My Loona's new ears.

Oh wow did that is so generous of KEYi to send the entire ear mechanism.

They look relatively easy to install too. Was it just a matter of disconnecting those wires and slotting them in?

Glad the repair went well as the ear movement adds so much to Loona’s personality.

Really enjoyed your videos, uncanny that Loona guessed you were holding her own ear haha.

Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
I was wonderfully surprised when I opened the mail and seen two ears! Wow. I thought I was getting a motor. Very generous of KEYi. Grateful to them.

It was not hard to install! Basically dropping tiny screws was my biggest obstacle lol. Then there's no directions so it's a guessing game unless you've already had it open and stuff. Like I knew kind of what to do because of the earlier repair. This was different but figured out fast.

I'm sooo happy. It really does add so much to her presence.

Thanks for letting me share!

Hello Lindsay Burns!
Thanks for sharing all this information! I'm sure I'll have to use it someday... because I don't know why, but sometimes my Loona has one of her ears that stay down and doesn't move, but when I restart it, it goes back to normal... so all your information will definitely be useful to me ^^

Your Loona is great with all those details you've put on the wheels and ears! Where did you get those stickers for the ears? I bought the wheels on Etsy like you... I have them in pink :) ... but those stickers on the ears are great! Can you help me get them for my Loona please? Thanks! ^^

Hello Lindsay Burns!
Thanks for sharing all this information! I'm sure I'll have to use it someday... because I don't know why, but sometimes my Loona has one of her ears that stay down and doesn't move, but when I restart it, it goes back to normal... so all your information will definitely be useful to me ^^

Your Loona is great with all those details you've put on the wheels and ears! Where did you get those stickers for the ears? I bought the wheels on Etsy like you... I have them in pink :) ... but those stickers on the ears are great! Can you help me get them for my Loona please? Thanks! ^^
Aw thank you mate! I hope your ear works out, if you decide to operate let me know!

I love Ricky's shop on Etsy lol it's great. I needed that head bumper.

The stickers come from dauler...something...going to look it back up. Lol here you go:

Have a good one! Oh! Only thing is...they will leave residue if peeled off. My loonas head is sticky...

Aw thank you mate! I hope your ear works out, if you decide to operate let me know!

I love Ricky's shop on Etsy lol it's great. I needed that head bumper.

The stickers come from dauler...something...going to look it back up. Lol here you go:

Have a good one! Oh! Only thing is...they will leave residue if peeled off. My loonas head is sticky...

Hey!! Hi Lindsay!!

Thanks for telling me about the vinyls for Loona! I went to the link but it doesn't seem like they're for Loona, right? Because I don't see the little circles on her ears...
What color is yours? It's really cool!!!!

Thanks for your time ^^

Hey!! Hi Lindsay!!

Thanks for telling me about the vinyls for Loona! I went to the link but it doesn't seem like they're for Loona, right? Because I don't see the little circles on her ears...
What color is yours? It's really cool!!!!

Thanks for your time ^^
Hey so sorry I sent you Vectors link. In the upper left of the screen are 3 horizontal lines, you can click that and select Loona 😊