Looking to buy Christmas outfit!🎄

dergonfruit

Hey all. I’m looking to buy Loona’s Christmas outfit if anyone has one they’re willing to part with. I use PayPal, I live in Canada and I will happily pay shipping.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out!

I have a few still sealed in their boxes but am on the fence about selling. How much do you think they are worth? I’m saving up for other robots so might be open to selling but it would decrease the value of my KS Loona if I ever decided to sell in future.

I’ll think about this and get back to you if I decide to let one go.

I have a few still sealed in their boxes but am on the fence about selling. How much do you think they are worth? I’m saving up for other robots so might be open to selling but it would decrease the value of my KS Loona if I ever decided to sell in future.

I’ll think about this and get back to you if I decide to let one go.

I’m not sure how much they’re worth to be honest, though I think KEYi said at some point they’ll be available again to buy from the store. I’m just impatient personally and would love to have one sooner than that! I’d probably be willing to pay $20-$30 USD (plus shipping on top of that) or so for a set, but feel free to correct me if you think that value is off.

Thanks so much Chris, just let me know whenever :)

I’m not sure how much they’re worth to be honest, though I think KEYi said at some point they’ll be available again to buy from the store. I’m just impatient personally and would love to have one sooner than that! I’d probably be willing to pay $20-$30 USD (plus shipping on top of that) or so for a set, but feel free to correct me if you think that value is off.

Thanks so much Chris, just let me know whenever :)
KEYi have stated they will be selling the Christmas outfit later this year. I don’t think you will find anyone willing to part with theirs. Christmas shipping cost US$65 so I expect KEYi will list them for sale around that price point this Christmas.

I’ve decided to sell my Loona and keeping the Christmas outfits with them increases their value being from the KS batch.

Sorry to let you down.

KEYi have stated they will be selling the Christmas outfit later this year. I don’t think you will find anyone willing to part with theirs. Christmas shipping cost US$65 so I expect KEYi will list them for sale around that price point this Christmas.

I’ve decided to sell my Loona and keeping the Christmas outfits with them increases their value being from the KS batch.

Sorry to let you down.

I highly doubt KEYi will attempt to sell a single small rubber outfit for $65, but we will see. The shipping was also that high because of the total weight of the whole package - Loona herself is heavy. A single outfit would not cost that much to ship.

Thanks anyway!

Did you hear about the giveaway Keyi are offering for a limited edition Christmas outfit? You have until December 31st to enter. Simply create a post on social media with your Loona featuring the current Christmas outfit and get more than 66 engagements and you could win a Christmas outfit.

You could always try making a Christmas outfit if you don’t have one.

Here are the competition details- I think you would ace it😉:

“For all who didn't receive the Email December 12. Here again....

For those who owns or planning to get the Loona’s Christmas set, it's time to share the cheer!
We're thrilled to announce the giveaway of 30 exclusive limited editions of Loona's outfit, just in time for a fresh look for your beloved Loona! Designed and manufactured exclusively for this event, this outfit won't be available for purchase anywhere. Only 30 lucky Loona owners will get the chance to own this unique piece.
How to get yours?
Post Loona showcasing the winter outfit on your favorite social platform, follow Loona's official account, and we will send you a free limited edition skin! Simply rack up 66+ engagements (including likes, shares and comments) and share the link with feedback@global.keyirobot.com
If you don’t have a Loona yet, now it is your best time! Shop now and you can still participate before December 31st, 2023.
Good luck!

KEYi Tech Team”

Source: https://www.facebook.com/groups/loona.keyitech/permalink/1395438521042753/?mibextid=2JQ9oc