Hello & introduction!

Zoogirly

Hey, I've been lurking a while and thought it was about time to jump in. I'm expecting Loona later this week to go with Vector & EMO. And my house rabbit:)
They are all "rescues", including my bunny and I'm having a great time & look forward to welcoming my rescued Loona into the pack shortly.
So far I'm loving EMO & Vector although Vector was a little more work as I chose to set up Wire-Pod so I didn't have to go the DDL subscription route.
Anyway, just thought I'd say hi!

Hey, I've been lurking a while and thought it was about time to jump in. I'm expecting Loona later this week to go with Vector & EMO. And my house rabbit:)
They are all "rescues", including my bunny and I'm having a great time & look forward to welcoming my rescued Loona into the pack shortly.
So far I'm loving EMO & Vector although Vector was a little more work as I chose to set up Wire-Pod so I didn't have to go the DDL subscription route.
Anyway, just thought I'd say hi!
Hi Zoogirly and welcome to the forums👋
I’ll be interested to see what you think of Loona after owning Emo and Vector.
My Aibo, Vector and soon to arrive Moxie are rescues also, there is something about buying them second hand and knowing you are giving them a good home that you just don’t get when buying new.

I’m currently thinking of maybe getting an EMO. Would you recommend it?

How does Wirepod work exactly? Is it easy to set up? I have a Vector running the last version of Anki software.

Did you know Vector can now talk with the help of ChatGPT?! Check out the thread about this here:

Look forward to hearing more about your robots. Thanks for stopping by to say hi.